2013 5* CB Jalen Ramsey (FSU signee)

Wareagletd

Forget the restrictions, they are going and saying "I want you, you, and you."  Then its like each of them go and commit to USCw, for all practical purposes they are going and taking who they want lol.  I wonder what will happen when they can sign 25 players insead of 18 or 15 however many it is.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case. That's all I'm saying.

Yes but what are you talking about? Am I the only one confused?

Nope, I'm in the same boat ell

e how long have you been on AE? Do you not realize???????????????????? TOW

LOL I was completely confused at first when I posted because I thought he took the word "max" from the USC info in this thread and applied it to a name.  So I went back and read the whole thread and realized he was referring to a comment Pops made on the 3rd page of this thread about UF commit Max Staver.

Nope, I'm in the same boat ell

Here's the scary part; I understand it; let me explain.  Someone asked; "What is the max they can sign?"  a4e interpreted that as a question referring to Max Staver, QB, Ramsey's teammate at Brentwood Academy.  We were thinking about Max as a possible second QB behind JJ, before he committed to UF.

You guys are really deep thinkers, aren't you?

Forget the restrictions, they are going and saying "I want you, you, and you."  Then its like each of them go and commit to USCw, for all practical purposes they are going and taking who they want lol.  I wonder what will happen when they can sign 25 players insead of 18 or 15 however many it is.

They will likely be back on probation.

They will likely be back on probation.

My guess is something similar to what they did when they could sign more than 15. :dunno:

• 4 months later...

Noticed on the outside of the pay wall at AUC a tweet about Ramsey ...

Hit the link and there were some "non hidden" bits of info ...

Ramsey is "frustrated" with USC coaches about some recruiting issue. Best I could tell they haven't contacted him recently.

Apparently their coach, sanders, is MIA

comments by USC folks seem pretty ticked

1st, any possible opening there pending our D staff

2nd, what new recruiting avenues open for us? Guess this rhetorical pending our staff. Just thought it was interesting

Archived