2013 5* CB Jalen Ramsey (FSU signee)

Wareagletd

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrljr

Just checked out some film on JR and have to say he is tough. Lot's of YAC, often it was the third or fourth guy that brought him down. I know he projects as DB/ATH but the kid is physical.

I think he'd make an excellent safety, personally, and I always love pulling good athletes out of Brentwood Academy. That's a place I would love to reopen the pipeline to. When was the last time we signed a Brentwood player?

Guest jrljr

I think he'd make an excellent safety, personally, and I always love pulling good athletes out of Brentwood Academy. That's a place I would love to reopen the pipeline to. When was the last time we signed a Brentwood player?

Brentwood and Brentwood Academy always put out quality D1 prospects. We do need to make a presence there IMO. They put out alot of kickers and linemen as well.

I dislike Golf.

WT???? I love you too gooberhead

I meant to put that in yellow. ;D

I dislike Golf.

Uh too late.... Your just under bird on my list. Be very careful

I dislike Golf.

that's very understandable.

You Lobo hater

He doesn't hate all Lobos...

I dislike Golf.

under a large bird?  That could get messy.

I dislike Golf.

under a large bird?  That could get messy.

It already is messy.  :-X

• 1 month later...
Guest EagleDamnWar

USC is the team to beat atm.  He is visiting them Mon-Thursday.  Vanderbilt is also a serious contender for Ramsey, who said Auburn and Tennessee are also under consideration. He also plans to visit Washington after working out at The Opening.  He will be visiting AU to sit down with Coach Martinez later this year.

USC is the team to beat atm.  He is visiting them Mon-Thursday.  Vanderbilt is also a serious contender for Ramsey, who said Auburn and Tennessee are also under consideration. He also plans to visit Washington after working out at The Opening.  He will be visiting AU to sit down with Coach Martinez later this year.

gigantic USC lean

gigantic USC lean

So essentially USC has 4 spots left with him being number 11?...Rodgers should stop holding out for an offer from them.

gigantic USC lean

So essentially USC has 4 spots left with him being number 11?...Rodgers should stop holding out for an offer from them.

Why would you think KR is holding out?... unless that is the place is really wants to play football...

gigantic USC lean

Why would you think KR is holding out?... unless that is the place is really wants to play football...

It appears he wants to be with Bigelow. USC has Bigelow. Plus as it was pointed out elsewhere on AE Rodgers is going to the USC camp on Monday and Rodger's high school coach told him that USC would offer Rodgers if he went to that USC camp.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Ramsey was a top performer for the Southeast. He is gaining interest back in Auburn after Willie Martinez visited him in the spring. Ramsey plans to visit Auburn this summer an meet Martinez and Brian VanGorder. Ramsey will cut his list to 7 soon.  Expect Auburn to be on it. - Auburnsports.com

Archived