Updated footage of 2013 PG Deionte Corprew

Has the ACT scoring changed in the last 15 years? I see he is a smart guy (3.7 GPA, 1370 on SAT), but how do you get an 80 on the ACT? I thought max score was 36?

Besides that, he handles the ball well and is a good penetrater, but that jumper will get swatted across the gym in college...

Has the ACT scoring changed in the last 15 years? I see he is a smart guy (3.7 GPA, 1370 on SAT), but how do you get an 80 on the ACT? I thought max score was 36?

Besides that, he handles the ball well and is a good penetrater, but that jumper will get swatted across the gym in college...

I would agree with you about the Jumper except I am a Dallas Mavericks fan and we have a player Shawn Marion who has a shot that High School kids should be able to block. It is ugly it is shot from his chest and he has been getting away with if for years.

I am not disagreeing with you about the shot being blockable but some players find ways to get around their weaknesses and even turn it into a strength. Only time will tell if this kid is able to do that.

I too am a Mavs fan from way back in the Mark Aguirre and Rolondo Blackmon Days!!!  Miss those days, but at least I finally got a championship!!  Now for the Rangers and even the Cowboys!!!  Would take the Cowboys just winning a couple of playoff games this year though!!!

I too am a Mavs fan from way back in the Mark Aguirre and Rolondo Blackmon Days!!!  Miss those days, but at least I finally got a championship!!  Now for the Rangers and even the Cowboys!!!  Would take the Cowboys just winning a couple of playoff games this year though!!!

Not a native Texan so I agree with you about the Mav's and Rangers, but not the Cowboys I grew up a Redskins fan it has been tough living in North Texas for last 17 years.

Any of you guys ever check out the DFW AU club?

Used to go when it was in Richardson but haven't gone since it moved.

I am in Allen, Tx. where are you at 1TexasTiger?

There is enough of us on here to have an AE tailgate before the TAMU game next year.

There is enough of us on here to have an AE tailgate before the TAMU game next year.

I'll be there

If you remember where it's at…

• 2 weeks later...

ACT is scored in 4 different areas a total score of 80 is equilavent to a 20. Only time will tell bout what happens in college. PG is about being a floor general , making good decision, not turning that rock, defending ur position & making open shots!  :-X

I'll be there

If you remember where it's at…

remember what?

Archived