THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Barn and Drac, I'll work on getting your post counts corrected.

Can I get mine back from the two times the Asylum got trashed? :lol: Maybe that won't happen anymore. How's afer?

I see pops, lurking..........HEY POPS!!!!!!!!

What he said. :wavey:

Damn!! I thought I could sneak in and out!! How are all of you guys ( and gals)? I'm gonna bet, after all the "press coverage" that "The Asylum" is becoming the most popular thread for curiosity seekers. Isn't it nice to be loved!!? Seriouly, really great to be back with all of you. So far so good with the merger.

Damn!! I thought I could sneak in and out!! How are all of you guys ( and gals)? I'm gonna bet, after all the "press coverage" that "The Asylum" is becoming the most popular thread for curiosity seekers. Isn't it nice to be loved!!? Seriouly, really great to be back with all of you. So far so good with the merger.

Good to see you too pops, that was a long week. Good friends are hard to find and worth hanging on to. :yes: How have things been going for you and yours?

Edited by 4AUsince62

Good to see you too pops, that was a long week. Good friends are hard to find and worth hanging on to. :yes: How have things been going for you and yours?

Yes, indeed they are, and become more valuable and appreciated as time goes by. We are doing well; thanks for asking. Judy and I are spending a lot of time with our grandkids, and that's great therapy for all. Hope you and yours are well!!

Hey A4E, they merged both accounts for me, so all of that has been taken care of. I created this name a while ago when I got banned from using the site on my phone (someone else with the same IP got banned), so I couldn't log on for a while from my phone. When I couldn't log in after the merge because of someone having my other name, I remembered this one.

I thought about just acting like a complete newby and seeing how badly I could get TT to bash me, but I was too lazy for that.

Hey A4E, they merged both accounts for me, so all of that has been taken care of. I created this name a while ago when I got banned from using the site on my phone (someone else with the same IP got banned), so I couldn't log on for a while from my phone. When I couldn't log in after the merge because of someone having my other name, I remembered this one.

I thought about just acting like a complete newby and seeing how badly I could get TT to bash me, but I was too lazy for that.

:laugh: That would have been funny. You know he doesn't like visitors to the asylum, especially smarta** visitors. I was looking and it looks like WarEagle4Ever username on AUF has been deleted. :dunno:

:laugh: That would have been funny. You know he doesn't like visitors to the asylum, especially smarta** visitors. I was looking and it looks like WarEagle4Ever username on AUF has been deleted. :dunno:

Hmmmm. Mine was one of those that got converted to the name with all the numbers at the end. My password didn't work anymore either. I talked to Runinred about it, and just decided to let him merge the two. It's cool.

No, it was Tmobile. It lasted for a few weeks before it was fixed.

Not my fault then. I'm pretty sure I managed to get a few areas wildcard banned at AE, considering I think I was on my 5th username there. :)

No, it was Tmobile. It lasted for a few weeks before it was fixed.

Not my fault then. I'm pretty sure I managed to get a few areas wildcard banned at AE, considering I think I was on my 5th username there. :)

Yeah. You had a few. haha

That's unusual for most Olive Garden's I have been in. The service is normally good. I hate that yall had to go through that for your mom's birthday.