New BCS Standings

ezeskeezy

Do you guys really think that AU is actually a better team than USC, Oklahoma, or Miami? Im not so sure that the great and wonderful tigers can beat UGA. Dont forget about Wisconsin also, they are 8-0 in the Big Ten.

Whats with the UAT crap?......University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa?......I kinda like that keep calling us that.

Wrong board. Try "uat nation". They may be interested in these GREAT teams you mentioned. All we are thinking about is old miss. That is enough for THIS week!

p.s. We KNOW you uaters love the uat "thing". Personally, I use it to avoid any confusion with UAB. After all, THEY have a WINNING record over the past few years. :D

Do you guys really think that AU is actually a better team than USC, Oklahoma, or Miami? Im not so sure that the great and wonderful tigers can beat UGA. Dont forget about Wisconsin also, they are 8-0 in the Big Ten.

114931[/snapback]

Based on how we're playing right now, I'd say we're definitely better than Miami and maybe better than Oklahoma. USC is probably still the best team overall. We do have more games to play though and the only way to prove how good we think we are is to go out and take care of business.

Wrong board. Try "uat nation". They may be interested in these GREAT teams you mentioned. All we are thinking about is old miss. That is enough for THIS week!

p.s. We KNOW you uaters love the uat "thing". Personally, I use it to avoid any confusion with UAB. After all,  THEY have a WINNING record over the past few years. :D

114938[/snapback]

I gotcha WarTim, I realize this is a AU board. Just making a statement. Thats a good idea though, focusing on Ole Miss.

OSU can (& has) beaten OU. :cheer:

Miami has a rough stretch ahead.

Auburn just needs to worry about going 12-0, everything else will fall into place if we win out.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:au:

Sooners moved up due to whining. They had several threads complaining about Auburn and the possibility that we could move up, and they are crying about the media giving Auburn credit.

I'm not even getting uptight about this right now...no point. There are going to be fluctuations from week to week depending on who plays who. OU gets a 1-loss oSu this week and what will probably be a 1-loss Texas A&M the next, both on the road, so there is ample opportunity for them to either improve their SOS for the computer polls or stub their toe, which would be even better.

Utah is now the first serious non-BCS conference threat to snag an at-large BCS spot...they are #6 and if they stayed there, they would be guaranteed a spot.

FSU destroyed a highly ranked Virginia team.  Who is Florida State going to lose to?

114774[/snapback]

A uva team that has done NOTHING to prove they are a top 25 much less a top 10 team.

FSU is always overrated. They are still reaping the benefits of wussing out of the SEC and joining the acc. The zook years at uf have benefitted them greatly since uf is one of their two really tough games per year.

All I can say is I'll be shouting "Gig 'em!!!" on November 6.

Speaking of which...

Dennis Franchione: 6-1 @ A&M

Mike Price: 5-2 @ UTEP (no, seriously, it's true)

Sylvester Croom: landmark victory vs. UF

Mike Shula: hmmm....

Couldn't resist. :big:

every post has a date listed right at the top.

116785[/snapback]

Yeah, I had momentary stroke until I noticed the Oct 25th date!

It's great to read those Miami and FSU comments in restrospect after yesterday, though. :D

I just hope we can win four more and Franchione can win just one very special one. :rolleyes:

FSU destroyed a highly ranked Virginia team.  Who is Florida State going to lose to?

114774[/snapback]

Maryland!!!!!

:P

116780[/snapback]

Well it's good to see FSU didn't leave me hanging waiting for my answer. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived