Running Back Dominos

aupops2

Here's my question if both Greg Bryant and Derrick Green were on the phone at the same time to commit which phone would Auburn pick up?

To quote a great American..........It would be 50/50.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my question if both Greg Bryant and Derrick Green were on the phone at the same time to commit which phone would Auburn pick up?

To quote a great American..........It would be 50/50.

:-\

Both.  And don't tell them about the other one.   

It is first come first serve IMO Green would be the answer.

E, why Green. I'd like to know your opinion on the two. If you have posted this earlier, then disregard.

E, why Green. I'd like to know your opinion on the two. If you have posted this earlier, then disregard.

I believe both BM and AuburnSports.com have said DG is marginally higher.

I believe both BM and AuburnSports.com have said DG is marginally higher.

What love about you E is your the only guy that answered the question, thanks

Actually, I answered the question.  Just not the answer you were looking for perhaps.

If they both wanted to commit simultaneously today then AU would accept both verbal commitments.

respectfully disagree. We are only taking 2 RBs in this class.

Always subject to change, but as of yesterday, we do not lead appreciably for either Green or Bryant.

What happened with Bryant? How are we not leading?

See the the last 3 pages of the GB and DG threads or look at Bird's posts from yesterday. Your answer is in there.

J.C. Shurburtt on  Bill King this morning said he thinks Michigan will get both Treadwell and Green at this point.  Long way to go still to Signing Day though and if both actually come on an official visit, then they may sign with the good guys.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick summary of the past week. Auburn offered Greg Bryant's teammate OG Rod Johnson who recently decommitted from Florida. People close to Florida feel Bryant and Johnson may be a package deal to AU. The day after Johnson was offered we learn Derrick Green will be visiting Auburn and Georgia this weekend with his mom and step dad with the possibility of narrowing his list down from 7 after this weekend.

It looks like RB recruiting is heating up and Both Bryant and Green are trying to get that last RB spot.

A quick summary of the past week. Auburn offered Greg Bryant's teammate OG Rod Johnson who recently decommitted from Florida. People close to Florida feel Bryant and Johnson may be a package deal to AU. The day after Johnson was offered we learn Derrick Green will be visiting Auburn and Georgia this weekend with his mom and step dad with the possibility of narrowing his list down from 7 after this weekend.

It looks like RB recruiting is heating up and Both Bryant and Green are trying to get that last RB spot.

Thanks for that info E. Very interesting.

Hey, I remember this thread! :)

is it possible we take 2 backs with the current transcript issue?

We were taking two backs before the transcript issue, so yes.

I think he meant Wilkins plus 2 more. The answer to that is no.

i know numbers are tight,but if we had the chance to get both of these guys,why would we not take them?....especially since we may not have JR for the future

i know numbers are tight,but if we had the chance to get both of these guys,why would we not take them?....especially since we may not have JR for the future

None of the 3 would agree to us taking 3 IMO.

Archived