McFarlane College Football Series 4 Cam Newton Auburn University Figure

Stripe

If you haven't ordered yours yet you probably should get on it. Figure releases in July. The prices outside of getting lucky enough to catch one in your local toystore will probably skyrocket very quickly.  I have ordered mine, but will be keeping my eyes open for the collectors level figures in my local stores.

http://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/mcfarlane-college-football-series-4-cam-newton-auburn-university (Available for preorder $13.99, creditcard, paypal)

http://store.spawn.com/products/Cam-Newton-%252d-College-Football-Series-4-%28Auburn%29.html (No price, no preorder)

Article from McFarlane (edited out some players profiles)

http://www.spawn.com/news/news6.aspx?id=13850

MCFARLANE TOYS TO RELEASE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SERIES 4 THIS SUMMER

Upcoming Line Up Is Loaded With Past Heisman Alums and Finalists

June 08, 2012

Copyright 2012 TMP International, Inc.

McFarlane's Sports Picks is proud to unveil the next lineup of the College Football series, featuring seven elite players from the National Football League (NFL) captured in all their collegiate glory.

College Football's highest honor is the Heisman Trophy, presented each year to the most outstanding player in the United States. College Football Series 4 boasts an unprecedented five Heisman Trophy winners and two Heisman finalists, including the first NFL Legend and the first figure from the University of Texas!

So lace up your cleats as we take a look at this stacked COLLEGE FOOTBALL SERIES 4 roster:

MARCUS ALLEN –

CHAMP BAILEY –

SAM BRADFORD –

PEYTON MANNING –

CAM NEWTON – While leading the Tigers to a National Championship victory in 2010, Newton became only the second player to record 20 or more passing and rushing touchdowns in the same season. That same year, Newton became the third Tiger awarded the Heisman trophy. Later drafted by the Carolina Panthers with the first overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, he continued to break records and was named the NFL’s Rookie of the Year. This is Newton’s first appearance a main lineup, previously available only as a Collector Level figure in NFL Series 28.

TIM TEBOW –

RICKY WILLIAMS –

McFarlane's Collector Level is well represented in College Football Series 4. Four players (Williams, Bailey, Tebow & Newton) will have low-print, individually numbered rare versions available in their white uniforms. There are two Bronze Level (1,000-2,000), a Gold Level (250-500), and one ultra-rare All-Star Level (50-100) figure.  

Here is a shot of the Chase Figure. I haven't been able to find anyone who has it for presale yet. But I'm searching.

Through a quick google search, it seems that three Newton figures are coming out this summer/fall.  (2) of them in Auburn uniform and (1) in Carolina uniform.  The blue jersey Newton figure is going for $15-$20 preorder, and can be found at the link above, or on amazon.com.  The white jersey Newton figure is listed as a "Chase" figure, which obviously means rare, or limited, and is already going for $75 or more, if you can find it.  The Carolina Newton figure is pre-selling for $15-$20.  Get 'em while they last!!!

Through a quick google search, it seems that three Newton figures are coming out this summer/fall.  (2) of them in Auburn uniform and (1) in Carolina uniform.  The blue jersey Newton figure is going for $15-$20 preorder, and can be found at the link above, or on amazon.com.  The white jersey Newton figure is listed as a "Chase" figure, which obviously means rare, or limited, and is already going for $75 or more, if you can find it.  The Carolina Newton figure is pre-selling for $15-$20.  Get 'em while they last!!!

prettymuch covered that already. The Auburn Cam's are releasing in July. Except for the The Carolina Cam releasing  in November.

Thanks

anyone know why the one on amazon looks different? His throwing arm does not seem to be in the same position as the one in the link provided.

anyone know why the one on amazon looks different? His throwing arm does not seem to be in the same position as the one in the link provided.

The arms can be moved.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody seen the white auburn jersey figure for sale or preorder?  I think I've got to have it, and my bammer wife still owes be a birthday present that I've yet to cash in on.  Now that's winning!  Just have to find one first.

Has anybody seen the white auburn jersey figure for sale or preorder?  I think I've got to have it, and my bammer wife still owes be a birthday present that I've yet to cash in on.  Now that's winning!  Just have to find one first.

No actual release date yet, Just says July. But you can bet I'll be looking. The Cam White is an Allstar Lvl. Only 50-100 produced. So It's going to be VERY rare. Good Luck to us all.

:wareagle:

Easier to just order a custom White jersey from someone.  Lots of people making them and a lot cheaper than the chase.  Looks better too depending on who makes it  :)

I didnt like the blue jersey that much either.  Could have been a better pose and missing too many logos, wrong shoes.  White one looks good though.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered mine off ebay from McFarlane back when the orginal post was made.  It arrived in the mail today.  Thanks again for the heads up Stripe.  It looks great and will be an awesome addition to my desk at work. 

War Eagle!

:wedance:

Ordered mine off ebay from McFarlane back when the orginal post was made.  It arrived in the mail today.  Thanks again for the heads up Stripe.  It looks great and will be an awesome addition to my desk at work. 

War Eagle!

Got mine today also.

Good luck to anyone looking for the Chase variant (white jersey)...the packaging says that it's the most rare figure of the series, only 50-100 made.

War Eagle!

Got mine today also.

Good luck to anyone looking for the Chase variant (white jersey)...the packaging says that it's the most rare figure of the series, only 50-100 made.

Cool Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to getting home.

War Eagle!

Got mine today also.

Got mine x2 Saturday, thanks Stripe and also to who ever posted this info back in April  :we:

Chase Cam going for $350-500 on Ebay, saw another for $1ooo elsewhere.. ridiculous

War Eagle!

Got mine today also.

Got mine x2 Saturday, thanks Stripe and also to who ever posted this info back in April  :we:

Chase Cam going for $350-500 on Ebay, saw another for $1ooo elsewhere.. ridiculous

Yea they have been up on EBay for a while now. Not sure how they knew they were going to have one to sell since they just released.

You welcome for the info.

Well, I did it.  At toys-R-us with the kiddo and what do you know.  1 single Cam, sitting lonely on the hanger screaming "Doc, BUY ME!!!!"  I did.    :we:

Mj875l.jpg

Still haven't recieved mine yet. Getting really impatient. Hopefully today.

Might have to swing by Toys R Us and pick up another just so I can open one of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Man of Action is finally mailed my order yesterday. I had it out with them over email when everyone else was getting theirs. :angryfire:

Note to all: Never preorder from Man of Action if you expect preorders to be filled within the first week of release, or the first month or so for that matter.

I got mine last week from Man of Action...shabby packing job but it arrived in good condition, none-the-less. I love it!

Now, if I could just find one of the white ones...I here they are up to 1K on ebay.

Finally recieved mine on Saturday. box was beat to hell, but the item was in mint condition. Not sure how when I look at the box it was shipped in.

Archived