Zeke Pike

Wareagletd

According to WarBlogle's twitter, Zeke got arrested for public intoxication.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where are the upper classmen keeping him straight. the upper classmen should have such a chip on their shoulder they should be working and keeping the young guys in line. what a bone head move. he is acting like i did when i was in school :(

Man, despite all the mistakes he kept making, I still wanted to have faith in the kid.  This last one is making feel a like we have a Stephen Garcia on our hands.

Hope it's not the case.

All I can do is shake my head.. Hope he gets his head straight. Was this in Auburn or his hometown?

Making me wonder if we have another Stephen Garcia.  This is not a good way to start a career .....especially in a small town like Auburn where everything is noticed.

You know what this is the same crap he was pulling in High

School. I know Coach Chizik will not go light on him for this and

shouldn't. Surely I'm not the only one bothered by this. WDE

Aw, c'mon Zeke!  This is NOT the kind out press you want to get!  Man........

This^^^ Hopefully Zeke will learn from his mistake. If this is the worst thing he does while he is in college, he'll be doing more than fine.

Maybe this is what it takes to get him headed in the right direction. I'd rather have a QB arrested for public intox and straightened out than one who drank away 4 years and never got into trouble.

Making me wonder if we have another Stephen Garcia.  This is not a good way to start a career .....especially in a small town like Auburn where everything is noticed.

Seriously?  :-\

Well, in fairness, he's 18 and is just getting away from home. He's a great talent, just has to get his head screwed on straight...let's hope he does it.

:laugh: :laugh: Guy geta a public intox, and he is compared to a guy that was connected to sex scandals, drunken binges, and perpetually self-centered behavior over a period of 4 years?  :dunno: , but that seems a bit a dramatic stretch.

:laugh: :laugh: Guy geta a public intox, and he is compared to a guy that was connected to sex scandals, drunken binges, and perpetually self-centered behavior over a period of 4 years?  :dunno: , but that seems a bit a dramatic stretch.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't know guys. In my day,you sowed your oats in college. Did you guys EVER screw up? EVER? Do you really believe people didn't drink in the old days? Just asking. I'm not excusing it,just wondering. I remember listening to Dye and Stallings on fbaum (when I tuned in) years ago,and they didn't understand the outrage about students drinking. Stallings said something like ' I thought all college kids drank' .

He's been making boneheaded mistakes for the last 2 years.  From what some insiders have said he seems to have a self-centered attitude.  So no, it doesn't seem like a stretch that in the future he could become the next boneheaded SEC QB if we let him.

I don't know guys. In my day,you sowed your oats in college. Did you guys EVER screw up? EVER? Do you really believe people didn't drink in the old days? Just asking. I'm not excusing it,just wondering. I remember listening to Dye and Stallings on fbaum (when I tuned in) years ago,and they didn't understand the outrage about students drinking. Stallings said something like ' I thought all college kids drank' .

You are right, but the fact is this kid is a QB at a MAJOR college football program, he was also a highly touted recruit with a history of problems.  If nothing else, he should have known it would go viral if he got caught, so if he was going to be stupid he should have been stupid in a private place.  Auburn does not need any more bad press. 

If you gonna be a thug go to bammer or LSU, or UGA I hear they love them there.

Well, in fairness, he's 18 and is just getting away from home. He's a great talent, just has to get his head screwed on straight...let's hope he does it.

I'm 18, just moved to Auburn in an apartment on my own, will start school this fall, and I'm working 40 hours a week during the summer, and won't touch alcohol. 18 never should be an excuse.

Quit making excuses for the guy..he's only 18,,,he's a college kid etc...

The truth is he's on a football scholarship and expected to stay out of trouble and not embarrass his team or coaches.

He has 80,000 + people who want him to do well on weekends playing ball and do well in the classroom M-F

You can be 18 and have fun without being arrested ... He worries more than a little

Archived