2013 3* OL Roderick Johnson (Florida signee)

WarDamnEagle#1

6'6'', 316 lbs. Teammate of Greg Bryant. He is committed to Florida but Gators fans are worried Rod would flip to Auburn if GB flips. Even though Rod is very big, UF is recruiting him as an OG. He visited Auburn with GB on June 9th. He is not listed with an AU offer but I thought it was worth making a profile for him. Highlights The kid looks very agile. ESPN 4* profile Rivals 3* profile 247 3* profile Scout 3* profile

6'6'', 316 lbs. Teammate of Greg Bryant. He is committed to Florida but Gators fans are worried Rod would flip to Auburn if GB flips. Even though Rod is very big, UF is recruiting him as an OG. He visited Auburn with GB on June 9th. He is not listed with an AU offer but I thought it was worth making a profile for him. Highlights The kid looks very agile. ESPN 4* profile Rivals 3* profile 247 3* profile Scout 3* profile

Good work, "E".  I'd totally forgotten about this guy.

This guy is another one that will mysteriously shrink between now and the nfl combine.  He is 6'6" now and his college career will make him 6'3" ...

And no I don't think yellow is required here

• 2 weeks later...

Read up on ESPN Insider that Roderick Johnson,who is committed to Florida right now, says "his commit is kind of soft right now". Also said in the Article that Auburn is in the picture for him.

I am about to bring something over from our soon to be home...

Read up on ESPN Insider that Roderick Johnson,who is committed to Florida right now, says "his commit is kind of soft right now". Also said in the Article that Auburn is in the picture for him.

Rivals has RJ's listed recruiter Aubrey Hill who just resigned from his position as head recruiter at UF.  Could AH's departure also give RJ second thoughts ?

AH's resignation: http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=47745.0

Where his teammate Greg Bryant goes may have a bigger factor.

Update on this big fella. Auburn is actively recruiting him as a guard and Auburn sent him an official written letter a couple days ago. He decommtted from Florida last week after the Florida recruiting Coordinator resigned. People close to Florida feel Johnson and Bryant could end up a package deal at Auburn.

Hope Rodgers will decide to sign with us instead of USC.

He would be the guard we are looking for.

With things thrending up with Green you may be correct.

I thought he was really, really solid to USCw?

I thought he was really, really solid to USCw?

He may be but with USC being completely full but still heavily recruiting other players they may not be solid with him.

Archived