CBS Bowl Projections

USC will not be in the title game. LSU probably will. Auburn will be in sugar, cotton or top ny day bowl in Florida. The only good thing about the CBS bowl projections is that they are updated very often. If we beat Clemson it will change for week two.

With the worst team Auburn has fielded in my lifetime we still managed to get to the Peach Bowl. This season we have better depth, experience, and coaches. I don't see how we take a step back.

With the worst team Auburn has fielded in my lifetime we still managed to get to the Peach Bowl. This season we have better depth, experience, and coaches. I don't see how we take a step back.

I would say the 2008 is the worst because we didn't go bowling.

:laugh: Were you not alive in 2008?

Even though the 2008 team didn't go to a bowl, I would have to agree. Atleast the defense in 2008 was good.

Why would USC be considered in the title game?  If I am not mistaken, the USA Today poll is 1/3 of the still current BCS formula, and the fine print in the USA Today poll says teams currently on probation are not eligible to receive votes.  Am I wrong about this?

That time they put us behind mizzou, miss st, florida. That is a bit ridiculous considering we beat two and are returning more starters and I didn't when realize Mizzou played tackle football I thought they were in the powderpuff league

That time they put us behind mizzou, miss st, florida. That is a bit ridiculous considering we beat two and are returning more starters and I didn't when realize Mizzou played tackle football I thought they were in the powderpuff league

At least they are not predicting the updykes to play for th nc

Why would USC be considered in the title game?  If I am not mistaken, the USA Today poll is 1/3 of the still current BCS formula, and the fine print in the USA Today poll says teams currently on probation are not eligible to receive votes.  Am I wrong about this?

Think their bowl ban is over. Not sure about their total probation, but I think it's at an end as well. I think they are off probation now.

Sugar - at the minimum . . .

I'd take that all day. I think the media over thinks things. For instance, they always pick msu to have a break out year. I'll believe it when I see it. Same for Florida.

Even though the 2008 team didn't go to a bowl, I would have to agree. Atleast the defense in 2008 was good.

Just because we had better defense doesn't mean it was a better team. 2008 had a FAR easier schedule.

Oh yeah, and Boise State is WAY too young to go to a BCS game. If they couldn't do it with loads of experience the last 2 years, why this year with far less experience?

Georgia Tech is being WAY overlooked. They're my pick to win the ACC.

I respect Michigan (I know there's a Mich fan on here), but they're overrated.

Not sure how we're supposed to not improve but Florida is.

Arkansas is really overrated.

All in all, crap predictions.

:laugh:

LOL

BOTH teams that played on Jan 9th, 2012 for the BCSNC were on probation. :laugh:

Think their bowl ban is over. Not sure about their total probation, but I think it's at an end as well. I think they are off probation now.

I know their bowl ban is over, but I don't think the scholarship reductions have even started yet have they? :dunno:

eagle.gif

4 years old is not too young to be a Tiger, it's possible  :dunno:

100-1.gif

eagle.gif

4 years old is not too young to be a Tiger, it's possible  :dunno:

100-1.gif

So you're 7-8 years old now?

That didn't hurt $puat the last 2 times and they were on probation for roughly the last 16 years.

Archived