Auburn Eagle Skin

auburn24

Patience.... geez. Do you have any idea the amount of work that went into the merger? Don't you also think it will be announced here when there is one available?

Patience.... geez. Do you have any idea the amount of work that went into the merger? Don't you also think it will be announced here when there is one available?

I appreciate and thank all those involved for the hard work that went into the merger. With that said the original timeline RIR presented for an optional darker background was a few days. It has been a few weeks and I think the OP was just checking to see if the darker background (not necesarily an actual AE skin) was still in the plans for those of us that really struggle with white backgrounds.

I asked a simple question, I don't need a smart ass answer.

I appreciate and thank all those involved for the hard work that went into the merger. With that said the original timeline RIR presented for an optional darker background was a few days. It has been a few weeks and I think the OP was just checking to see if the darker background (not necesarily an actual AE skin) was still in the plans for those of us that really struggle with white backgrounds.

That is exactly what I was asking. The word was that there would be an AE background available within a few days.

I don't recall him ever saying it would be a "few days."

Archived