LSU player trashed AU following last years game.

beagle34

We made Jordan Jefferson look like an All-American and Heisman candidate.

i dont know if you've been paying attention but every QB that Auburn plays looks like a Heisman Trophy candidate by the time the game is over.

Heck, we've made the QB's for Clemson, Miss. State and ULM all look like top Heisman candidates. I'm sure the LSU QB will look like one as well after playing against our defense.

Certainly one of the low points in Au history. Not for the loss, loosing is just a part of the game, its the way we lost.

And to add fuel, it wasn't "one" of the low points, it was three of them, in a 5 week span (LSU, UGA, spuat).

What is scary, sad and infuriating is that it happened this year in the 2nd half against MSU.

wde

I agree with every word he said. That is exactly what we were!!!! You earn respect by never quitting. Keep popping them in the mouth. Even though they are bigger, stronger, faster, etc... Keep popping them and don't quit. We did not do that last year. I hope we will do that this year.

Certainly one of the low points in Au history. Not for the loss, loosing is just a part of the game, its the way we lost.

And to add fuel, it wasn't "one" of the low points, it was three of them, in a 5 week span (LSU, UGA, spuat).

This is true cuz IMO the worst loss was UGA. Richt was really just nice but they could have beaten us by 45-50 easy. They ran the ball almost the entire second half

the score from last year and the way they ran it up should be motivation enough, but this game is the one that'll tell me what kind of coach Chizik is; as long as it's a close competitive game I'll be happy.

CLM called off the dogs and still beat us 45-7 they didn't run the score up they just could not keep from scoring.

It's a sad time for Auburn football when we have a top five salaried coaching staff and we the fans are just hoping to be competitive.

Sad

I wonder if Copland has any bruises today. Btw if the sec will retroactively suspend a ole miss defensive back for an agressive but clean hit (he wasn't even penalized during the game). I fully expect that his two punches on the goal line get him suspended. It's not odd for a running back to do a shove or a push to the face while on the ground but copelands behavior was unacceptable and was no different than getting into an actual fist fight. I didn't have a problem with his statements last year. They were true even if it is classless to trash a team. I was glad to see him getting lots of contact last night and when I saw his behavior it changed my perception of him all together. I for one will be very upset with the sec if he is not suspended for their next game (not that the sec cares what I think)

Archived