2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

I'm worried that if he commits he will be the guy Satan targets the most to flip. And with our recent past of losing big time guys late to the turds ill wait until his LOI is in Malzahns hand.

I am not going to say not to worry but their chances of flipping a Craig recruit from Mobile is about as good as us flipping one from them in other parts of the state.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cash & Tre?

Si

No habla espanol

You would have to habla espanol to know it was espanol dumbarse! :tease:

wow now that's funny :-\ but I do know what mucho dinero means.e you don't know this but I worked in Argentina and Hialeah. habla??

Cash & Tre?

Si

No habla espanol

wow now that's funny :-\ but I do know what mucho dinero means.e you don't know this but I worked in Argentina and Hialeah. habla??

I am lost cuz I really No habla espanol outside of the bit I just showed. lol

Cash & Tre?

Si

No habla espanol

Oh my goodness there is so much I could say but I will tell you Hialeah is a country in south central South America that is huge fans of horse racing

I'm worried that if he commits he will be the guy Satan targets the most to flip. And with our recent past of losing big time guys late to the turds ill wait until his LOI is in Malzahns hand.

I am not going to say not to worry but their chances of flipping a Craig recruit from Mobile is about as good as us flipping one from them in other parts of the state.

Totally agree with E here. With CRG and CDC we are soon going to be on the other side of that argument. Maybe not with bammer but just sit back and watch. As for bammer I look for Gus & Co. to put us more on their level than vice' versa.

This is potentially fantastic news. This kid is a player. If Coach Craig can start delivering our share from the Mobile area, this will be awesome.

I like that Matt Scalici and Charles Power are finally conceeding defeat.

On a another note, If Auburn lands Tre and JT they will move all the way up into the top 14 in team recruiting rankings on Rivals, Scout, ESPN and likely on the 247 composite as well.

On a another note, If Auburn lands Tre and JT they will move all the way up into the top 14 in team recruiting rankings on Rivals, Scout, ESPN and likely on the 247 composite as well.

Where does that land Craig in the 247 Recruiter Rankings?

Top 5.

Top 10.

I expect he and CRG will both make big jumps with them battling each year. AWESOME!

Top 5.

How do you know? I can't compute the math 247 uses for those rankings.

Cash & Tre?

Si

No habla espanol

You would have to habla espanol to know it was espanol dumbarse! :tease:/>

wow now that's funny :-\/> but I do know what mucho dinero means.e you don't know this but I worked in Argentina and Hialeah. habla??

Oh my goodness there is so much I could say but I will tell you Hialeah is a country in south central South America that is huge fans of horse racing

lol. I think it's also a land-locked country that's susceptible to hurricanes.

Top 5.

How do you know? I can't compute the math 247 uses for those rankings.

Ok...

DC got three AU commits right now. Do the math now (I know I'm lousy with that)...

De'Shaun Davis - 0.8707

Joshua Casher - 0.8737

Kamryn Pettway - 0.8768

0.8707 + 0.8737 + 0.8768 = 2.6212 / 3 = 0.87373333 X 100 = 87.37 - 43.37

With Thornton and Williams

2.6212 + 0.9666 + 0.9809 = 4.5687 / 5 = 0.91374 X 100 = 91.374 - ??? I don't know how to math. :-(

But with my guess ---

Take a look at Texas A&M's David Beaty as rank #1 with 3 four-star and 2 three-star prospects committed under Beaty as recruiter.

Beaty's current avg is 91.96 and points is 71.12.

With Thornton and Williams commited with AU --- 2 four-star and 3 three-star prospects:

DC's avg would be 91.37 and points should be at 50-60ish.

He should be at somewhere in Top 15. Top 10 is a possibility.

So what time is Tre announcing today?

I believe 3:15 EST but I may be remembering incorrectly.

Central Time

So what time is Tre announcing today?

I believe 3:15 EST but I may be remembering incorrectly.

Central Time

Thanks for the fix. After finals, my brain kinda feels like scrambled eggs, and not in the good, delicious kind of way.

Archived