2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tre' Williams said he's spoken with @CoachDCraig each week

Tre' Williams says he's known Dameyune Craig since his freshman year. "It was a battle between Auburn and Alabama."

@JamesCrapea

Dameyune Craig gave Tre his first offer while he was at FSU

@BenThomasPreps

Auburn has five commitments, Dameyune Craig is the lead recruiter with four. That's also three commits from Mobile.

@JHokanson

Dameyune Craig didn't need much time to start snatching the best players out of Mobile. #boss

@JayGTate

And it begins. ;)

Good pickup I'm sure. Only watched that one film on him in the first post. One questions though The thread title says he's 5* but the first post has him as a 4* on all the sites. Did they upgrade their ranking for him recently?

St. Paul's HC on Tre Williams' decision: "He's made a commitment to Auburn. Auburn has made a commitment to him. We hope he honors that."

@JHokanson

Tre Willliams on recruiting: "The pressure built up. I got texts all the time. I got in trouble a couple of times at school."

New Auburn commit Tre Williams: I will probably take other visits and look around, but that doesn't mean I will de-commit

@BenThomasPreps

Now that Tre gave his commitment to Auburn, it's just a matter of time til NS offers him. He only offers guys who commits to us first.

I'm glad Tre committed to us. I now hope our staff will hold on to him. Hope Tre is a man of his word and signs with Auburn.

Interesting. He says according to @BenThomasPreps that he will take other visits. This one isn't likely going to be over until NSD.

Why....I'm sure that now that Williams has committed to AU the rest of the schools will honor that commitment and leave the poor guy alone. Right ? :-\

Wow Tre Williams!! I believe this I BIGG!! for us. War Eagle!!

Archived