2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

Does anyone have any kind of info which school he will commit to?

247sports.com has a lot of insiders from a host of different schools (Florida State, Auburn, Ole Miss, and Bama) along with recruiting directors and such all saying Auburn. In fact, everyone on there said AU commit. The link is somewhere in this thread.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

247sports.com has a lot of insiders from a host of different schools (Florida State, Auburn, Ole Miss, and Bama) along with recruiting directors and such all saying Auburn. In fact, everyone on there said AU commit. The link is somewhere in this thread.

And most all the local guys are saying bama, so who knows. I feel good about our chances, but it's tough to be real confident as many times as we've been burned by recruits the last few years.

It's a long way to NSD even if he does pick us today.

Link You can add me and WDE WDE's amateur crystal ball picks from this thread as well.

And most all the local guys are saying bama, so who knows. I feel good about our chances, but it's tough to be real confident as many times as we've been burned by recruits the last few years.

Which local guys are saying Tre to uat. I'm a local guy here in Mobile and I'm not hearing this.

Link You can add me and WDE WDE's amateur crystal ball picks from this thread as well.

+1

Which local guys are saying Tre to uat. I'm a local guy here in Mobile and I'm not hearing this.

I was going to ask the same question. I don't live there but have researched it and it's about as unanimous as it gets.

I was going to ask the same question. I don't live there but have researched it and it's about as unanimous as it gets.

Mike Herndon (beleive he is from Mobile) just predicted Bama.

I live in Mobile too, & all I'm hearing is the "GOOD GUYS"

may be referring to the al.com article that said 4/5 writers picked updykes

You missed the part that said 4/5 UA graduate journalist/bloggers picked the updykes. Of course they are going to pick bammer. The alternative is to be unemployed as the great weeman will have them fired for going againt the Mighty Tahd.

Everything I've heard suggests Tre is about as solid as they come for Auburn. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into this year's Carl Lawson, committing early and staying true in spite of getting legitimate 5 star treatment from everybody in the country.

may be referring to the al.com article that said 4/5 writers picked updykes

You missed the part that said 4/5 UA graduate journalist/bloggers picked the updykes. Of course they are going to pick bammer. The alternative is to be unemployed as the great weeman will have them fired for going againt the Mighty Tahd.

That point was not missed. Just answering the questions that WDE and elitor had.

Vigor (Ala.) teammates Deshaun Davis and Justin Thornton said they would attend Tre Williams' announcement. Davis is committed to Auburn.

@JHokanson

Yeah, come on! RIR any links where we may watch while at work? (Shhhhh...) Can't let my employees know.

If Tre' Williams commits to Auburn, Dameyune Craig would move up about 25 spots on 247composite recruiter rankings. I'd say Top 10 or 15.

Vigor (Ala.) teammates Deshaun Davis and Justin Thornton said they would attend Tre Williams' announcement. Davis is committed to Auburn.

@JHokanson

Deshaun Davis might end up being a leader in the recruiting class if Thornton and Williams jump on

Hoke (AuburnSports.com) has indicated he plans to stream ... all I've heard so far...

Dern, I have 247 so no dice. Anyone know a link? Beuller...Anyone...Beuller...Anyone...?

Live at St. Paul's. Huge crowd gathering after school for Tre Williams' college announcement.

Tre is in the library in coat and tie. A lot of local media and a lot of Auburn recruiting sites, if that means anything

@BenThomasPreps

Archived