2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think he will join his teammate Casher?

Considering Ellitor has him being confirmed as a BCW visitor it looks like he will be our next commit...?

Curious to see if Williams new commitment date has anything to do with Thorntons change in plans?

D. Davis, T. Williams, and J. Thornton grew up together, and are all still good friends. If this is shaping up to what I think it is.... Dameyune Craig is DOING WORK in the Mobile area!!!

Curious to see if Williams new commitment date has anything to do with Thorntons change in plans?

D. Davis, T. Williams, and J. Thornton grew up together, and are all still good friends. If this is shaping up to what I think it is.... Dameyune Craig is DOING WORK!!!

Yep. That would be pretty awesome.

Considering Ellitor has him being confirmed as a BCW visitor it looks like he will be our next commit...?

Yes. My amateur crystal ball prediction is Auburn at this time.

Yes. My amateur crystal ball prediction is Auburn at this time.

Agree. Still a long way till signing day. Fingers crossed.

E - You and I were just posting about this following A-Day. This will be a head turner for some kids and it's perfect heading into BCW! Now we need Roc to climb aboard. My one bammer insider tells me the only reason they might take Roc would be to keep him out of Auburn and to claim they sign the #1 AL RB's each year.

I have no inside info but putting 2 and 2 together I think this is huge for the good guys!

He is committed to be at BCW5

He moves commit date to an optimum time for some AU momentum (before BCW)

Along with the relationships mentioned (Davis committed. Thornton named us his leader recently, etc)

War Eagle Tre! Come on board!

i am always encouraged when bmatt at 247 goes to an announcement (which apparently he is). auburn has a pretty good public commitment success rate when bmatt is in the audience.

i am always encouraged when bmatt at 247 goes to an announcement (which apparently he is). auburn has a pretty good public commitment success rate when bmatt is in the audience.

Except the whole SDH debacle. I know he went but I don't hold it against him. Mobile is just a tad bit farther so I bet he is relying on good info. SDH will be this years (kid who couldn't make up his mind and screwed the pacyderm/pooch as a result).

Auburn coaches JB Grimes and Dameyune Craig evaluating in Mobile today

@JHokanson

Wonder if they'll "bump into" anybody by the names of Casher, Williams, Thornton, & Davis

Can't talk to them but evalled 2 of them.

I'm worried that if he commits he will be the guy Satan targets the most to flip. And with our recent past of losing big time guys late to the turds ill wait until his LOI is in Malzahns hand.

^Cyrus and Brent I can't argue with, but TJY saw what was about to go down and RF said that he'd de-commit if TT was fired.

I'm worried that if he commits he will be the guy Satan targets the most to flip. And with our recent past of losing big time guys late to the turds ill wait until his LOI is in Malzahns hand.

Don't worry about what you can not control..................Life will go on!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year has a different feel to me. I think our coaches are carrying the fight to the competition and not looking over their shoulders.

This year has a different feel to me. I think our coaches are carrying the fight to the competition and not looking over their shoulders.

well said

Cash & Tre?

Si

No habla espanol

You would have to habla espanol to know it was espanol dumbarse! :tease:

Archived