HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

tombigbeetiger

four more years.....i am so happy.....almost as happy as if AU wins the NC.......all the  bedwetting,left-wing, lying liberals can just grow wings and fly up my butt

117842[/snapback]

Classy post.

four more years.....i am so happy.....almost as happy as if AU wins the NC.......all the  bedwetting,left-wing, lying liberals can just grow wings and fly up my butt

117842[/snapback]

The Dems better go off somewhere and have their own reality show. They can start by getting rid of their blue tinted glasses and look at all the red states. It's real simple guys. Short of that, bring on Hillary for another ass whipping four years from now. :big:

Maybe the Northeast should just offer themselves back to the British :D

117842[/snapback]

The Dems better go off somewhere and have their own reality show. They can start by getting rid of their blue tinted glasses and look at all the red states. It's real simple guys. Short of that, bring on Hillary for another ass whipping four years from now. :big:

Maybe the Northeast should just offer themselves back to the British :D

117905[/snapback]

That is getting to be the case. The more rural the state, the more conservative. Don't forget the left coast.

Looks like Guns, God, and Gays worked?

THIS TIME!

"out the Northeast and the West the US would be a third world hellhole....be thankful."

uh, try again - the State of Texas alone could operate as country, probably in an efficient of a manner as the U.S does as a whole. And we would gladly allow the great Republican States of Oklahaoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and North Florida into our own country. Then see how 3rd world the rest of the country would be.

Keep in mind that Texas and the SE are the only parts of the country who have been able to prevent man-made mass power outages over the last 3 years.

:au: Yeah, the Northeast and the West are great places. For gays. I think you meant to say that WITH the Northeast and the West this country would be a hell hole. :au:

Are you f'ing kidding me... I have alot of friends of all different kinds. For you guys to sit there and talk bad about people because of their sexual orientation. Do you know how many of your favorite places/businesses in Auburn are owned by Lesbians? I'm not gay, but if you want to move forward with the world you have to get over the discriminating against gays and lesbians. I was watching the 700 club the other day and the guy on there said that he hated to say it, but we needed to just get used to them. It's no different than discriminating against a minority. Bush might have won the states in red, but did you look at the actual number of votes. He didn't win most states by a far margin. He won, but by looking at the close votes this nation is gradually moving to a more open nation. War Eagle

Are you f'ing kidding me... I have alot of friends of all different kinds.  It's no different than discriminating against a minority.

117946[/snapback]

Yeah right. Tell a black man he's the same as a gay man????

Black folks are born into their heritage. Gays are a choice. NO STUDY HAS "CONFIMED" THAT IT IS GENETIC. Yes, there are studies out there, but they have been proven to be just as flawed as evolution. But we do see that liberals teach evolution as if it were fact. So why not teach that its normal to be gay?

Its not normal and we do not "have to get used to them." Doesn't mean we persecute. But it doesnt mean we have to legitimize them either.

Gay is the same as disciminating against a minority!!!! You really are a liberal.

Okay that is it! The name calling will stop now and the poking your AU Family members ion the eye will stop now too.

I am ashamed of several of you now. Especially those of you with the post grad degrees.

Archived