Things I Hate...

List here things you hate.

I'll start:

I hate paying $2.00 per gallon for gasoline and then be stuck at a pump that is way slow. if i have to pay $2/gallon, then at least make the pump fast.

next!

I hate fast food places that only give you two dinky packets of ketchup when you ask for it. However, ask for some salt and you get twelve handfuls. "Here, you can have 2 or 3 hundred of these back. I just wanna' dust my fries, not cure a ham". :lol:

Actually, I heard that on XM Comedy channel.

I hate people that think it's legal to drive 180 mph if their hazard lights are on.

People that dont use blinkers.

People that will not let you change lanes and would blow the motor in their cars just so you cannot change lanes.

People with @#$%^&* cell phones in restaurants, theatres, solemn public gatherings.

People that are so technologically idiotic that they think anyone will be impressed with their ring tones.

People that are so technologically lame that they think we will be impressed by their cellphone's lighted batteries.

People that try to showoff their lighted batteries off during movies or any other place where the people with real lives are supposed to be watching, doing sometheing else.

Anyone that is rude, just for rudeness' sake. They talk on their cell phones like they are shouting during a football game while the rest of us are interupted by them.

People that pretend to be slow answering their phones just so you can be impressed by their ring tones....

People, usually ladies, that let their cell phones ring forever while the rest of us suffer, while they dig through their purses, diaper bags, shopping bags, or whatever they have hidden their cellphones in.

People who cannot make up their minds, on any subject, even if you gave them a 100 year's notice.

People, usually ladies, that let their cell phones ring forever while the rest of us suffer, while they dig through their purses, diaper bags, shopping bags, or whatever they have hidden their cellphones in.

118149[/snapback]

:angry:

Dang, you are on to us. We deliberately want the rest of the world to suffer while we play "Find the phone". It's a little game we play to keep ourselves mentally sharp while dealing with a screaming child in Sam's. :rolleyes:

And WHY, I ask, do you think we have all that crap with us that we have to search through? MAYBE because we are stuck running errands with the kids while the hubby is off playing golf or wandering around the home electronics section... or maybe we just took the kids out of the house because we thought he might like time to watch a little football by himself - and we usually do this with no expectation of having the favor returned.

Sorry DKW, you blew it with this one. The others I agree with - but you stepped on it big time here. Love you anyway but... :angryfire::moon:

118149[/snapback]

:angry:

Dang, you are on to us. We deliberately want the rest of the world to suffer while we play "Find the phone". It's a little game we play to keep ourselves mentally sharp while dealing with a screaming child in Sam's. :rolleyes:

And WHY, I ask, do you think we have all that crap with us that we have to search through? MAYBE because we are stuck running errands with the kids while the hubby is off playing golf or wandering around the home electronics section... or maybe we just took the kids out of the house because we thought he might like time to watch a little football by himself - and we usually do this with no expectation of having the favor returned.

Sorry DKW, you blew it with this one. The others I agree with - but you stepped on it big time here. Love you anyway but... :angryfire::moon:

118223[/snapback]

Women drivers.... ;)

woman-driver.jpg

*ducks*

people who say, "i'll be ready in 5 minutes" but aren't ready for 30 minutes

please note: i made this gender neutral!

118242[/snapback]

:lol::lol: ..........

People who are sooooo worried about their post count, they post smilies to show that they thought a previous post was funny. Just laugh, and move along. No need to run your posts up.

people who say, "i'll be ready in 5 minutes" but aren't ready for 30 minutes

please note: i made this gender neutral!

118242[/snapback]

:lol::lol: ..........

People who are sooooo worried about their post count, they post smilies to show that they thought a previous post was funny. Just laugh, and move along. No need to run your posts up.

118246[/snapback]

:lol::lol::P

Hair on a bar of soap.   :puke:

118198[/snapback]

Even worse: hair on a bar of chocolate.

118260[/snapback]

How about random loose hairs of an unknown origin in general? :puke:

I hate it when my wife asks: "Does this dress / skirt / blouse / whatever.....

Make me look fat?"

The best answer..."Dear, nothing could ever make you look fat!"

(This was learned over 26 years of marraige) :D

Sorry DKW, you blew it with this one. The others I agree with - but you stepped on it big time here. Love you anyway but... 

:moon:

Look Baby! Some woman is showing me her booty! :roflol:

Archived