Things I Hate...

People who have a whole lane to pick up speed and merge into traffic, but they STOP! The lane is there for a reason dimwit! and you will hear my horn!

I hate it when my wife asks: "Does this dress / skirt / blouse / whatever.....

Make me look fat?"

The best answer..."Dear, nothing could ever make you look fat!"

(This was learned over 26 years of marraige) :D

118303[/snapback]

Wish you'd have offered this tip sooner. Now I realize that "It's not the dress that makes you look fat" is not the correct response.

People who run flaming through a sliding glass door wearing a gorilla suit having the flames put out by beer from a keg...

AND NOT CATCHING ONE DANG SECOND ON VIDEO.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Oh yeah. And beauty pagent contestants who always want WORLD PEACE!

Gracie Lou Freebush for president!

People, usually ladies, that let their cell phones ring forever while the rest of us suffer, while they dig through their purses, diaper bags, shopping bags, or whatever they have hidden their cellphones in.

118149[/snapback]

:angry:

Dang, you are on to us. We deliberately want the rest of the world to suffer while we play "Find the phone". It's a little game we play to keep ourselves mentally sharp while dealing with a screaming child in Sam's. :rolleyes:

And WHY, I ask, do you think we have all that crap with us that we have to search through? MAYBE because we are stuck running errands with the kids while the hubby is off playing golf or wandering around the home electronics section... or maybe we just took the kids out of the house because we thought he might like time to watch a little football by himself - and we usually do this with no expectation of having the favor returned.

Sorry DKW, you blew it with this one. The others I agree with - but you stepped on it big time here. Love you anyway but... :angryfire::moon:

118223[/snapback]

and, might I add, it is probably the hubby wanting to know when you are gonna be home and what is for dinner!

Slow drivers in the fast lane.

Brussels sprouts.

11 AM kickoffs.

Telephone solicitation...although I am having more fun with this one by faking an accent and/or telling them I'm not there.

People who run flaming through a sliding glass door wearing a gorilla suit having the flames put out by beer from a keg...

AND NOT CATCHING ONE DANG SECOND ON VIDEO.

:roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

:cheer: post of the day!

Telephone solicitation...although I am having more fun with this one by faking an accent and/or telling them I'm not there.

118546[/snapback]

After telling them no thanks, try and sell THEM something. I told a dishnetwork guy I had a 3-wheeler for sale for only $1200. I also went on to tell him every detail about it and asked him if he hads kids old enough to ride it. After he told me no three times, he finally hung up. Sadly, they still call, but it's never the same person.

Now................People who act like they would rather be trapped in a car drowning at the bottom of the Coosa River than they had take my order(doing their jobs) at the local fast food joints.

On the same note.....People who come to work and gripe about their job the entire time they're working.

People who continue to drive with a cell phone up to their ear knowing they are unable to do both at the same time and traffic backs up a country mile behind them.

People that drive slow in the left lane.

Traffic stopping in the left lane of the interstate.

People who refuse to put their child in a car seat, seat belt, etc. :angryfire:

People who don't pull up far enough to trigger the traffic light to turn.

People who feel everyone should listen to their car stereo with them.

People who constantly use their horn as an audible "finger."

People who hit your car in a parking lot and just leave (happened to me two weeks ago to the tune of $1000 of damage). :angryfire::angryfire:

Hi, I'm MDM. And I have "Road Rage." :redface:

People who almost cause a traffic accident by stopping their car in the road to get the mail through their window so their lazy asses don't have to walk the 20 yards down the driveway and back. This is especially true on busy highways.

People who start threads about things they hate..... :lol::P

People who pull out in front of you just to turn a block later and hold up traffic....

Driving hate:

I hate the fact that my car insurance is higher than the woman driving next to me because im a guy....and I hate it even worse when i look over and she is eating and reading a book WHILE DRIVING. (true story)

17 year old kids who feel it neccessary to ruin a car by painting the removable parts primer grey, adding a 3.5 foot spoiler (someone explain the concepts of drag and downforce to these idiots), and slap on a folgers can to the muffler and say....man my car is fast with all my "MODS"

The parent that gave his kid the car...and the money to abuse said car.

Radio hate:

I hate the fact that the radio stations feel like we should bow down and thank them for playing two songs in a row...or taking two calls in a row...without a commercial.

White DJs who TRY to talk like they are not well....white.

Internet hate:

Pop up ads. I dont get em anymore...but i think they are the most overt invasion of privacy ever.

AOL.

People who when asked why they still pay AOL 30 bucks a month even though they have broadband say the following: "If I get rid of AOL how will i have my internet?"

Tech Service for broadband companies. Look dude, if you ask me one more time to check the power on my cable modem, i may choke you.

Random hate:

People who dont say thanks when you hold a door for em.

People who like to rough up their animals.

Kids (especially teenagers) who disrespect grown folks.

AOL. Ditto!

Whatever possesed anyone to be a "Fast and Furious Wannabe?"

I hate it that you cannot find a decent Honda out there now because every silly little punk in America thinks they will become Vin Deisel by making one look ugly.

I hate that baggy, "here is my underware" look in public. WTH is up with that?

I hate these kids that wear that lame "I am bad because my baseball cap is sitting on my head sideways" thing.

Internet hate:

Pop up ads. I dont get em anymore...but i think they are the most overt invasion of privacy ever.

AOL.

People who when asked why they still pay AOL 30 bucks a month even though they have broadband say the following: "If I get rid of AOL how will i have my internet?"

Tech Service for broadband companies. Look dude, if you ask me one more time to check the power on my cable modem, i may choke you.

118987[/snapback]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheer::cheer::thumbsup:

I Hate Everything -George Strait

He was sittin’ there beside me

Throwin' doubles down

When he ordered up his third one

He looked around

Than he looked at me

Said I do believe

I’ll have one more

He said I hate this bar

And I hate to drink