The word on the Search

ellitor

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to finals, I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. Could someone please summarize the important parts so I don't have to read 70 pages? TIA

I'll be absolutely livid if we end up with a less proven coach than Arkansas or Tennessee. That in itself should lead to Jay Jacobs resigning from his duties as Athletic Director. There is no reason either of those schools should be able to hire a coach that is more experienced and proven than the one we hire. WDE

Oh yeah? Well get ready to see a wet bird fly at night, my friend.

wet bird, night?

Thanks to finals, I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. Could someone please summarize the important parts so I don't have to read 70 pages? TIA

No one knows anything for sure. The announcement should be made before next season. And in a recent turn of events, the sky may be indeed falling.

We may or may not get a coach in the future. Most people think we will. Lots of speculation. Nothing more and nothing less. Nothing concrete. Pretty much like every other thread on the subject. Hopefully things are winding down and we will know something, for sure, in the next couple of days.

Smart was hired....He turned us down or he hasnt been offered.

Petrino got a 15 minute call,but Gouge had already said no to BP.

Gus turned us down..

Sure. I've read them all.

We have interviewed all of our prospective head coach candidates. All of the interviews went great, but all candidates turned us down and took the job at Arkansas. Pat Dye will be the interim coach next year until another "more permanent" coach becomes available.

That get you caught up??

hmmm. Seems I haven't missed too much. Somehow though, I am willing to b et that this is all just speculation and it will be someone we have never even considered when the deal is done. Hopefully the part about Gus turning us down was true though.

Sure. I've read them all.

We have interviewed all of our prospective head coach candidates. All of the interviews went great, but all candidates turned us down and took the job at Arkansas. Pat Dye will be the interim coach next year until another "more permanent" coach becomes available.

That get you caught up??

Hahahahahahahaha sounds about right from I've heard from friends

Summary: We are just as clueless as you.

Also: Its been a great week of practice.

We're doomed.

....Your fired!

Archived