The word on the Search

ellitor

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K. Smart not interviewed either, but we did call and leave a message on his voice mail. Verizon is being played . . . :party:

Sorry guys, but if I got serious, I might jump off of my desk and end it all!!

That must be one TALL desk..... :)

If Saban jumped off his desk, he definitely would get serious injuries.

How would he make it to the top of the desk? Do they make mini ladders for each step of a regular ladder?

I was thinking the same thing. My theory is that some other person would have to lift saban up and put him on his desk.

K. Smart not interviewed either, but we did call and leave a message on his voice mail. Verizon is being played . . . :party:

Sorry guys, but if I got serious, I might jump off of my desk and end it all!!

That must be one TALL desk..... :)

If Saban jumped off his desk, he definitely would get serious injuries.

How would he make it to the top of the desk? Do they make mini ladders for each step of a regular ladder?

I was thinking the same thing. My theory is that some other person would have to lift saban up and put him on his desk.

He actually uses a scissor lift.

Just heard arky got Gundy

link?

That's been reported. Also reported that Petersen is in Fayetteville right now. Several other coaches have been reported at Arky. None have turned out to be true. I'm not buying this yet.

Just like everything else people are being played.

Hmm. interesting if true b/c there many who were posting yesterday that Chris Peterson would be named today. Guess nobody really does know anything. Hope that is true...then we could go after Peterson hard; Patterson and KS too.

I will believe it when the university says it officially. Leaving your alma mater for a job with about the same football budget and the same lack of nearby recruiting talent.

Would be stupid decision.

link?

That's been reported. Also reported that Petersen is in Fayetteville right now. Several other coaches have been reported at Arky. None have turned out to be true. I'm not buying this yet.

Agree b/c I saw an article yesterday were Peterson was going to be named HC today. Still could be possible but now Gundy name coming up. I don't see why he would like OK St for Arky unless he just wants to coach in the SEC b/c Ok St. has a TON of $$ with Pickens contributing.

I will believe it when the university says it officially. Leaving your alma mater for a job with about the same football budget and the same lack of nearby recruiting talent.

Would be stupid decision.

+1 Agree..but at least Ok St. has Pickens $$

Arkansas has been doing great by coaches since firing JLS. We keep seeing reruns of "Arkansas close to deal with Coach X" followed by "Coach X receives extension, raise" (see Franklin, James; Miles, Les, et al). How long until Gundy gets paid in Stillwater?

I'll be absolutely livid if we end up with a less proven coach than Arkansas or Tennessee. That in itself should lead to Jay Jacobs resigning from his duties as Athletic Director. There is no reason either of those schools should be able to hire a coach that is more experienced and proven than the one we hire. WDE

I'll be absolutely livid if we end up with a less proven coach than Arkansas or Tennessee. That in itself should lead to Jay Jacobs resigning from his duties as Athletic Director. There is no reason either of those schools should be able to hire a coach that is more experienced and proven than the one we hire. WDE

Oh yeah? Well get ready to see a wet bird fly at night, my friend.

No inside info here, but I was told Grundy and OKie St. AD had problems ?

As long as T. Boone likes him the AD can't do much.....

That was my first thought also. If this is true, T. Boone is wanting to go in a different direction IMO. He isn't going to let Gundy leave if he wants him to stay.

Archived