2012 TDAUBowl Bowls Thread

AUbritt

Well, I guess most of us were pulling for Arizona in that first game. Charley and Loggerhead, however, have got to be disappointed in that ending. I believe they were the only two of us to pick Nevada.

Go Utah State! (That blue turf is distracting.)

Dude! WTH? Absolutely shocked at your last pick. Had to go back and make sure it was under your name. It's like I don't even know you. Just WOW!

:dunno::thumbsdown: (never given anybody the thumbs down.....until now)

To all of you other people who picked them............shame on you! :no no no::moon:

Dude! WTH? Absolutely shocked at your last pick. Had to go back and make sure it was under your name. It's like I don't even know you. Just WOW!

To all of you other people who picked them............shame on you! :no no no::moon:

Meh ... not picking them because I want them to win. Picking them because I think they will win. I also picked them to beat us. DEFINITELY would be glad to have been wrong about it. Won't be sad if I am wrong this time, either -- except for losing the 25 points.

The only argument for picking ND, I think, is because most of the leaders picked Bama, and I'm pretty far behind. Picking ND and them winning might be the best way to make up ground. I just don't see ND winning.

Well, I guess most of us were pulling for Arizona in that first game. Charley and Loggerhead, however, have got to be disappointed in that ending. I believe they were the only two of us to pick Nevada.

Disappointed? No way. Surprised at the ending? Absolutely. Got to admit that was one hell of a finish.

Meh ... not picking them because I want them to win. Picking them because I think they will win. I also picked them to beat us. DEFINITELY would be glad to have been wrong about it. Won't be sad if I am wrong this time, either -- except for losing the 25 points.

The only argument for picking ND, I think, is because most of the leaders picked Bama, and I'm pretty far behind. Picking ND and them winning might be the best way to make up ground. I just don't see ND winning.

I was teasing with you bud. I picked bama most of the year. Picked them to beat us. I took LSU against them. Think I took UGA against them. Might have taken A&M against them. I can't remember on that game. No way I could pick them to win the NCG though. I would even take Notre Dame against them.

I was teasing with you bud. I picked bama most of the year. Picked them to beat us. I took LSU against them. Think I took UGA against them. Might have taken A&M against them. I can't remember on that game. No way I could pick them to win the NCG though. I would even take Notre Dame against them.

Yeah, and I try to be able to take it, since I dish it out so much!

I picked UGA in the SECCG, too. Still think they could've won the game. Anyone who took aTm against Bama was inspired.

I'm glad that WarTiger does the TD AU Bowl. It's one of the best things about AUF, in my opinion. It's especially good this year, when we're not in a bowl game.

One of my few contributions to this board is the naming of the "Touchdown Auburn" bowl/contest. A tribute to our beloved Jim Fyfe.

Disappointed? No way. Surprised at the ending? Absolutely. Got to admit that was one hell of a finish.

With you on this one Loggerhead....wasn't disappointed, suprised is yes!! Was a great game to watch though!!! One of the better ones this year as far as offense showing thier stuff!!!!!

With you on this one Loggerhead....wasn't disappointed, suprised is yes!! Was a great game to watch though!!! One of the better ones this year as far as offense showing thier stuff!!!!!

Well, I just meant disappointed at having picked Nevada, and it looking like they were going to win, only to have it snatched from them with that fantastic ending. Disappointed in losing those 5 points in the TDAU Bowl, in other words. Not disappointed like you're huge fans of Nevada.

I may have no chance of winning this thing, but I sure as heck would like to. For that reason, I get disappointed when I pick the wrong teams. That's all I meant.

It is all good AUBritt.......knew what you meant....but I have no chance of winning this thing and just play for the fun of it anyway. ;D

Yeah. That was bullcrap.

Turnovers really turned the tide last night.

Only a few of us (5-6, if I remember right) picked Ball State in tonight's game. Everyone else has UCF.

Clearly, I was channeling my inner Mayan predicting a Ball State win. That was a Nostradisaster.

Oh well, there are plenty of points left on the board!!! And the world did not end. War Eagle!

Good grief, Fresno State! Get somebody in there who can block that guy, Hunt!

That was a bad pick on our part.

Time to get back to work. Golf, I am headed your way. Have a cold one waiting on me. You can track me here...............

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40538562/

Time to get back to work. Golf, I am headed your way. Have a cold one waiting on me. You can track me here...............

http://today.msnbc.m...om/id/40538562/

Hope you fall off over Ocala............ I have plenty of cold ones for ME

Looks like it's time for me to start drinking. SMU absolutely killing Fresno State. Ugh.

This is exactly why you have been on my,er, Santa's naughty list since 1846!

Today going well so far. Cincy and San Jose State both won. End of the Cincy game was good. Baylor looking good, though UCLA looking better in 3rd quarter.

Tomorrow's games will be interesting! For me, some of them and those on the 29th were among the hardest to call. LaMo vs Ohio?!! Syracuse vs. WVU?! Tough calls, IMHO.

Well, Ohio did me wrong. Let's see if Syracuse does me right. (I hate picking them, by the way -- still hold a grudge about the way they reacted to the Sugar Bowl).

Archived