Emory Blake Twitter Comments

Sid

Emory Blake@EB_TXmade

Watching College football today made me think about playing

It was a tough year for us, but no one gave up, thats players or coaches

I hear people talking about how coach chizik lost the team which is completely untrue

Coach Yox is a legendary strength coach that taught me the value of hard work, whether things are going perfect in a season or not

I'm not one the usually voices my opinions on twitter but I felt these are some things that should be known

& just to make it clear None of this is a knock on the coach Malzahn hire. Im very happy for coach Malzahn and wish him nothing but the best

I had a great 4 years at auburn and through the ups and downs I learned a lot and enjoyed my time there and I wouldn't change a thing#WDE

and Golf smells like moth balls! #OlderthanMethuselah

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Emory the best of everything. He was a huge part of our team success while he was at Auburn. I hope to watch him on Sundays for many years to come.

War Eagle Emory!!!!!!!!!!!

So what really did cause the problem? Did outer space alien body snatchers just replace the team with less talented doubles?

So what really did cause the problem? Did outer space alien body snatchers just replace the team with less talented doubles?

IMO Emory just doesn't want to throw people under the bus. We had problems. Poor O schemes for our talent IMO. The only QB we could count on was a true freshman. A D that had holes in it. I have no problem with Emory having his coaches and teammates backs. In all honesty, I would think less of Emory if he blasted any of them.

IMO Emory just doesn't want to throw people under the bus. We had problems. Poor O schemes for our talent IMO. The only QB we could count on was a true freshman. A D that had holes in it. I have no problem with Emory having his coaches and teammates backs. In all honesty, I would think less of Emory if he blasted any of them.

He's taking the high road, which he should. Not going to do himself or anyone else any favors by throwing people under the bus.

I tell ya what....all I got out of that was the Golf smells like mothballs.

I was already pretty certain that was true though :)

Just became a big fan of yours!

No question about it...Emory has no idea what he is talking about. The people that really understand the situation are on these sports boards and that's who we should be listening to?. :dunno:

No question about it...Emory has no idea what he is talking about. The people that really understand the situation are on these sports boards and that's who we should be listening to?. :dunno:/>

I know it's amazing..I don't think he lost the team..just a very poor coaching job..

I love Emory Blake but I have a very hard time believing Chizik didn't lose the team.

Yes, God forbid ANYBODY believe what a key player who was actually on the team says about what happened. I mean, what does this guy know, if people want to know what happened, don't ask someone who was there, just read the Internet. People who post online know a LOT more about things down there than the actual players.

Obviously the football gods said:

"We smite thee O' tigers of Auburn."

"Thou shalt wallow beneath our mighty iron fists."

"Thine season shall be filled with anguish and vile failings."

"Even though thou hast great talent and great leadership, thou wilt lose 9."

"We the football gods have spoken."

"Thine great crimson enemy shall dash thy skull against the rocks, and shall proceedeth to claim the natty."

"So shall it be."

Ok WarEagle10, since this thread was jacked from the OP, I gotta ask:

Is your new found obsession with pro-bird, anti-golf post scripts and addition in your signature line an attempt to offset the fact that it says Golf is Great above your avatar?? :laugh: :laugh:

May-04-2012-15-37-52-oLyvm.gif

Ok WarEagle10, since this thread was jacked from the OP, I gotta ask:

Is your new found obsession with pro-bird, anti-golf post scripts and addition in your signature line an attempt to offset the fact that it says Golf is Great above your avatar?? :laugh: :laugh:

May-04-2012-15-37-52-oLyvm.gif

Exactly! Golf abused his power. I think Golf is adequate. Great? No! ( I just noticed it yesterday. Golf said he did it a few weeks ago. :laugh: You have to keep an eye on Golf at all times.)

I love Emory Blake but I have a very hard time believing Chizik didn't lose the team.

Yes, God forbid ANYBODY believe what a key player who was actually on the team says about what happened. I mean, what does this guy know, if people want to know what happened, don't ask someone who was there, just read the Internet. People who post online know a LOT more about things down there than the actual players.

Does it matter? We were 3-9 and looked like a piss poor high school team out on the field... If he didn't lose the team, what does that say about the coaches?

Exactly! Golf abused his power. I think Golf is adequate. Great? No! ( I just noticed it yesterday. Golf said he did it a few weeks ago. :laugh: You have to keep an eye on Golf at all times.)

;D A certain other person has golf propaganda above his avatar.

Does it matter? We were 3-9 and looked like a piss poor high school team out on the field... If he didn't lose the team, what does that say about the coaches?

How did we ever win THREE? It is a miracle.

This could have been CGC in the locker room:

:dunno: Maybe, that it's hard to beat Alabama while you are typing your resume :dunno:

Archived