2013 3* S Khari Harding signs with AU!

aubby57

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quote from Khari Harding that every #Auburn fan will love, "I want to be part of the team to beat Alabama."

Hell yeah, he's my new favorite guy!

A quote from Khari Harding that every #Auburn fan will love, "I want to be part of the team to beat Alabama."

Hell yeah, he's my new favorite guy!

Mine too! War Eagle, Khari!!! Let's hope you get to attain that goal for 4 straight years!!!

Just watched his film. He is a brutal hitter and seems to have really good instincts for the ball. Glad we got him. Would hate to play against him.

Just watched his film. He is a brutal hitter and seems to have really good instincts for the ball. Glad we got him. Would hate to play against him.

Yeah...lol at the Arky fans saying that he was "processed". This kid is a player and will give us some depth at safety plus big hits on special teams. They've got like 8 kids committed and they're class is ranked 13th in the SEC. I don't know what's going on in Fayetteville, but I'm thinking they can't afford to be "processing" quality kids.

Apparently Arky pulled his scholly for visiting AU instead of visiting them this wknd. Looks like he's our for the taking.

Not sure out that's true or Arky fans trying to feel better about this. If it is, their coach has a lost to learn about recruiting in the SEC...

Yeah...lol at the Arky fans saying that he was "processed". This kid is a player and will give us some depth at safety plus big hits on special teams. They've got like 8 kids committed and they're class is ranked 13th in the SEC. I don't know what's going on in Fayetteville, but I'm thinking they can't afford to be "processing" quality kids.

Bielema is better than Gus according to some at BSPN! Yeah right!

With that small of a number of recruits, they can't afford to process anyone. Not just quality recruits, they need warm bodies lol.

With that small of a number of recruits, they can't afford to process anyone. Not just quality recruits, they need warm bodies lol.

LOL

This should be our message to all of our recruits! Come be apart of the team that knocks off Alabama.

Archived