Daniel Carlson PK #35 West Team

Jeremy Johnson QB #11 East Team

Auburn Targets

Mackensie Alexander DB #24 East Team

Greg Bryant RB #1 East Team

Derrick Green RB #27 East Team

Player of Interest

Austin Golson OL #73 East Team

Like Derrick Green's honesty! Said Michigan had a slight lead but also looking at Auburn, Tennessee, and can't remember the others. Still plans to get to know the staffs at Auburn and Tennessee better. But doesn't seem coy at all.

Anyone announcing during this game?

:hellyeah:

It seems that Paul Burmeister is the host, supported by Anthony Herron and analyst Ray Woodson.

I don't know anything about either one. :dunno:

These darn announcers sure are pushing the JJ and Ole Miss storyline aren't they ?

That's what I was thinking, and here I remember JJ saying the malzahn hire all but sealed the deal with him?

It's about creating drama and having something to talk about. I wouldn't take their word over the words of guys who report on recruiting 24/7.

These darn announcers sure are pushing the JJ and Ole Miss storyline aren't they ?

In between mouthfuls of USCw praise, yes.

It's fitting that was your 666th post (based on the post count under your name at the time of this post)! :D

That's what I was thinking, and here I remember JJ saying the malzahn hire all but sealed the deal with him?

Hopefully the announcers are trying to drum up some interest and excitement around JJ by saying he may be wavering. I hope he's not because he's going to be a good one. If we keep him and all the D commits I'll be thrilled

It doesn't mean anything... These announcers have NO clue what they're talking about.

In an interview this week, JJ said he was visiting Ole Miss... They took that as he wasn't firm with AU. JJ isn't going anywhere.

It seems the All-Star announcers are in love with Ole Miss this week. The UA announcers wouldn't stop talking about highly rated players considering Ole Miss who weren't really considering Ole Miss at all.

It seems the All-Star announcers are in love with Ole Miss this week. The UA announcers wouldn't stop talking about highly rated players considering Ole Miss who weren't really considering Ole Miss at all.

It is because of Freeze's somewhat success there imo. They think they are on the upward swing right now, but I think they will continue to be a middle of the pack team.

It's the same thing that happend with us in 2010... Chiz & Co. had just gone 8-5 and killing it on the recruiting trail(top 5 class). We were finalists for almost every top prospect left on the board. So, its just the atractive story right now. Ole Miss might get Treadwell and maybe Nkemdechi, but they won't finish as strong as we did in 2010...

Archived