2013 3* ATH Cameron Sutton (Tennessee signee)

jwmboom7

The kid has good hands and quicks. My guess is he is a 3 star because he is only 6 feet tall

Coached against him during our region play and coached him this past year in all-star game. Kid is the real deal. Q Bray and T Reed type of mold.

Guest jojo1515

Coached against him during our region play and coached him this past year in all-star game. Kid is the real deal. Q Bray and T Reed type of mold.

Well thats not very exiting, unless of course we are talking potential.... could make a great corner though. If Gus wants him, Im good with him :)

Retweeted by Sutton

Gary Orrand (@GO_VOLS16) tweeted at 5:28 PM on Sat, Jan 12, 2013:

@AuTigerUpdate @mrsuper6a @ctoney47 @_noflyzonemelt @emoney2051 @_king205 @a1perdicco @jasonqb_7 Sutton will be a Vol #GBO

Retweeted by Sutton

@AuTigerUpdate @mrsuper6a @ctoney47 @_noflyzonemelt @emoney2051 @_king205 @a1perdicco @jasonqb_7 Sutton will be a Vol #GBO

Can someone explain what the **** this means? It looks like someone gave an oppossum a keyboard and crack.

Retweeted by Sutton

Can someone explain what the **** this means? It looks like someone gave an oppossum a keyboard and crack.

Some UT person tweeted that Sutton is going to be a Vol. Sutton then re-tweeted that message which leads one to believe that he possibly endorses that fact.

Retweeted by Sutton

Some UT person tweeted that Sutton is going to be a Vol. Sutton then re-tweeted that message which leads one to believe that he possibly endorses that fact.

TY AUborne

Retweeted by Sutton

I just spit tea across my living room.

I'm he would love to be a little closer to home if he comes here

And it remains to be seen how commitable his offer is to UT. Thig and Martinez are his position coaches there now but never offered him when they were at Auburn.

I'm he would love to be a little closer to home if he comes here

And it remains to be seen how commitable his offer is to UT. Thig and Martinez are his position coaches there now but never offered him when they were at Auburn.

Who do they think they are? Rodney Garner?

Archived