Bradley Bozeman

AUTiger2012

WoollyAl@WoollyAl

Bradley Bozeman will grayshirt. That means Alabama will have an extra slot for this class.

Retweeted by Kyle Kolumbus

Seems Saban has some more targets he wants and numbers are getting close...

Yep, and a long time Bama commit. Hes been there forever.

For some kids, going to a certain school is dream come true...even without a scholarship. Who knows what's going on in this guy's head....probably happy just to get on campus and have a shot at it.

We have guys every year who turn down schollys to other schools to walk-on at AU and I give them major props for the commitment.....and to any kid who will attend any major college to play football without a scholarship.....they are at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of getting help and attention from the coaches.

I called this a week after his injury. Hell, I even started the original thread. So why was my post deleted? I guess I'm a nobody to the higher-ups that run this site. Clowns.

I called this a week after his injury. Hell, I even started the original thread. So why was my post deleted? I guess I'm a nobody to the higher-ups that run this site. Clowns.

Way to gain brownie points with comments like that! :ucrazy:

Way to gain brownie points with comments like that! :ucrazy:/>

You must think I really care.

Looks like Saban will have to cut 12 more off the roster to make 85 in the fall (assuming he signs 25 for the 2013 class).

Looks like Bradley Bozeman was the first victim.

Looks like Saban will have to cut 12 more off the roster to make 85 in the fall (assuming he signs 25 for the 2013 class).

Whatever he does with his roster seems to work pretty damn well. The cream of the crop still lines up to play for him even after all these years of culling players each year.

Whatever he does with his roster seems to work pretty damn well. The cream of the crop still lines up to play for him even after all these years of culling players each year.

The best players assume they won't be the ones to get the axe. It's usually all those long-standing 3* commits that get bumped outta the way in mid-January. I'd feel fine going there if I was a 5*-caliber talent, but if I was borderline than I'd head for the hills.

The best players assume they won't be the ones to get the axe. It's usually all those long-standing 3* commits that get bumped outta the way in mid-January. I'd feel fine going there if I was a 5*-caliber talent, but if I was borderline than I'd head for the hills.

I believe the only reason this kid was given the 4th star was simply because he had been an early commit to Bama.

A guy that agrees to sign on to play ball for saban/UAT better have a whole lotta confidence in his abilities. He better be able to bring the swagga with him, 'cause it ain't an easy path to get on the field over there. Just mastering the OCD tendancies and the 24/7 brainwashing is a challenge I'm sure.

It's amazing how Saban got Bozeman to be the very 1st commit of 2013 and help him recruit especially Dee Liner (pics all on Bozeman's Facebook), and then to "gray shirt/cut him" b/c there are "better athletes" wanting to commit, according to his moms f/b account.

Al.com

After working hard at a 4-day Crimson Tide camp, Bozeman verbally committed to Alabama Wednesday, despite having 2 years of high school remaining. His commitment is non-binding. He cannot sign a national letter of intent with the school until 2013.

Bozeman also visited Auburn and Mississippi, but said he felt at home on Alabama's fields.

"It felt right to me, everything is right for me there," Bozeman said.

Bozeman said he measured 6-foot-4, 317 pounds at the camps. He said camp participants did a lot of running and passing drills. Bozeman said he plays guard, but is open to playing anywhere on the offensive line.

Bozeman twice met with Alabama coach Nick Saban, calling him "intimidating."

When he let Alabama assistant Jeff Stoutland know of his decision to commit, Bozeman said Stoutland "about started to cry he was so happy."

Bozeman becomes the first commitment for the 2013 class, and said he was told he was the second one offered a scholarship.

"It's great I got an opportunity to go to a great school like Alabama," Bozeman said. "It's awesome."

Archived