2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

If he goes to Smith's Station, the package deal of Foster, Matthews, and Kamara might just come to fruition for UGA unfortunatly. Better them than Bama I guess.

Matthews made a reference to this in a tweet to Kamara on 5/31.

" Tray Matthews ‏@Trigga_Tray28

Remember. What me. You and Reuben talked about dawg @A_kamara6 "

This was before his 6/1 visit the next day when his tweets become very favorable of Auburn.  The three of them at some point in time definitely have/had some kind of pact going.

Well I just finished listening to the 3 of them on the Mike Davis radio show and they all confirmed the information in this tweet. They said they have agreed they are trying to all go to the same school. Right now Matthews is an UGa commit, Foster is a Bama commit and Kamara is uncommitted. By the way they all said they are trying to get Adams in on it too. Foster fwiw seemed pretty positive about Bama to me unless its just a front.   

But when he was asked was he 100% committed to Alabama! He threw "Right Now" in the end of his response!

I caught that, yes.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed that the RF thread is almost at 100 pages?

let's see if this pushes it over the threshold.

I feel like I'm trying to be the 13 th caller or something. LOL

I have never heard of a guy 100% committed to bama that hangs out at the athletic department in Auburn. That's interesting.

Guest jrljr

I at leaste tried with a real comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah...No, really I feel so cheap now. Just got caught up in the "Mob Mentality."

:-[

i bet the thread gets to 200 pages by december!

First one is on you if you are wrong.

Archived