2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foster sounded like he was firm to bama to me.

I'd agree.

And Yeldon said he was firm to AU. The coaches on both sides obviously tell them to remain firm to their "committed" school until they decide to commit elsewhere. Otherwise it makes them look silly and gives the REC and coaches a chance to stop them from flipping. When really grilled about it...RF said quietly that "I am 100% committed to Alabama right now." COME ON!!! It would open the flood gates if he said otherwise and he even threw in "right now".

All three were asked about going to college together and they all said they still are trying to play college ball together.

No mention of Auburn in all of this chatter.  Sounds like the kids are just enjoying the attention.

Just Said Montravis Adams will be going to the same school with the 3 of them and according to Lawson Adam is Auburn bound!

Host asked them where M Adams would be going to school, Reuben said he's trying to get all three (Tray, Alvin, and Adams) would all be going to Bama. Tray said they'd all be going to UGA. Obviously all having a good time on the show. Host asking them everything and not leaving any stone unturned.

Just Said Montravis Adams will be going to the same school with the 3 of them and according to Lawson Adam is Auburn bound!

Maybe I heard wrong, clearly all three were laughing during the whole segment.

Lawson is not on that program and he doesn't get to decide for these guys.  ;D

Can't keep all the 5*'s straight.

Check the Lawson thread. I posted his tweet from May 27th about Adams.

Foster just gave a shout out to Auburn.

High school?

Just said he wanted to give a shout out to Auburn! Kinda slipped it in there!

I understand, but this is about what is said tonight on that program.  Some people misunderstood what you posted as being said on that program tonight.

Host asked them where M Adams would be going to school, Reuben said he's trying to get all three (Tray, Alvin, and Adams) would all be going to Bama. Tray said they'd all be going to UGA. Obviously all having a good time on the show. Host asking them everything and not leaving any stone unturned.

Call me crazy, but Bama isnt even in the conversation for Adams if ANY of the recruiting websites have any clue what they doin.

I understand, but this is about what is said tonight on that program.  Some people misunderstood what you posted as being said on that program tonight.

My Bad... Just saying the when Lawson was asked on twitter about M. Adams and R. Foster he said Adams will be at Auburn but he isn't sure about Foster. Tonight they said the 4 of them will be playing together so I speculated we get all 4!

If he goes to Smith's Station, the package deal of Foster, Matthews, and Kamara might just come to fruition for UGA unfortunatly. Better them than Bama I guess.

Matthews made a reference to this in a tweet to Kamara on 5/31.

" Tray Matthews ‏@Trigga_Tray28

Remember. What me. You and Reuben talked about dawg @A_kamara6 "

This was before his 6/1 visit the next day when his tweets become very favorable of Auburn.  The three of them at some point in time definitely have/had some kind of pact going.

Well I just finished listening to the 3 of them on the Mike Davis radio show and they all confirmed the information in that 5/31 tweet. They said they have agreed they are trying to all go to the same school. Right now Matthews is an UGa commit, Foster is a Bama commit and Kamara is uncommitted. By the way they all said they are trying to get Adams in on it too. Foster fwiw seemed pretty positive about Bama to me unless its just a front.   

If he goes to Smith's Station, the package deal of Foster, Matthews, and Kamara might just come to fruition for UGA unfortunatly. Better them than Bama I guess.

This was before his 6/1 visit the next day when his tweets become very favorable of Auburn.  The three of them at some point in time definitely have/had some kind of pact going.

Well I just finished listening to the 3 of them on the Mike Davis radio show and they all confirmed the information in this tweet. They said they have agreed they are trying to all go to the same school. Right now Matthews is an UGa commit, Foster is a Bama commit and Kamara is uncommitted. By the way they all said they are trying to get Adams in on it too. Foster fwiw seemed pretty positive about Bama to me unless its just a front.   

But when he was asked was he 100% committed to Alabama! He threw "Right Now" in the end of his response!

But he still said it, it is not all that serious, but it does mean that either CGC told him to UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES tell that he wants AU, or that he actually is committed to Bama, it is likely more probable that he is committed to Bama, good thing we have plenty of time before December.  WDE go to Auburn RF, and you too Matthews.

Well I just finished listening to the 3 of them on the Mike Davis radio show and they all confirmed the information in this tweet. They said they have agreed they are trying to all go to the same school. Right now Matthews is an UGa commit, Foster is a Bama commit and Kamara is uncommitted. By the way they all said they are trying to get Adams in on it too. Foster fwiw seemed pretty positive about Bama to me unless its just a front.   

I agree.  I listened until they seemed to be wrapping it up by talking about their high school teams.  Sounds like those three are enjoying the attention and I wouldn't put much stock into anything they said in that interview... they were hamming it up.

But he still said it, it is not all that serious, but it does mean that either CGC told him to UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES tell that he wants AU, or that he actually is committed to Bama, it is likely more probable that he is committed to Bama, good thing we have plenty of time before December.  WDE go to Auburn RF, and you too Matthews.

It's much more likely he is a commit to AU and Coach told him to make it public when he is ready considering the pressure he would be under to flip back.

For having never listened to Mikey Davis, I was impressed. At the end and throughout the interview he told the guys that it was great if they could end up at the same school, but at the end of the day "you have do do what's right for you" Implying to me that he realized these are 3 kids who are friends but do not fully understand that you don't have to follow someone else to remain friends. I think that Foster will realize that the people around Auburn care for him, and really want/need him at Auburn University. Let's hope he will do what is best for him and not give in to someone telling him he needs to come to GA because of a deal with friends from high school days. I wish Foster could meet some of the people I work with...they would probably tell him that by going to AHS he is already a traitor and they don't need him at Bama. So funny how quick the bammers are to sail someone down the river.

Archived