2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

It is pretty funny that just two days ago, many people on here were positive Foster and Matthews had already silently switched to Auburn and it was only a matter of when they wanted to formally announce and deal with the backlash. Now after one interview, they are pretty much uga or turd bound? If what everyone was saying the other day is true and they were publicly still committed to the other schools, why would they say any different on a radio interview. I am not necesarrily saying I think we will get either one of them, but this interview hasn't done anything to make getting them seem less likely in my eyes. If they do flip and don't wait to do it until December, I highly doubt they would go on a radio show to flip committments. I know they seem to be enjoying the attention, but they know the attention from that would be much worse than just privately telling the coaches at the schools they are currently committed to that they changed their minds. In my mind, as long as Foster maintains a presence at Auburn football events, we still have a shot at him.

I don't know about others but Me changing my tune comes from something more tangible than a staged, prereheased radio interview. Also of the people speculating a Foster flip none were our resident insiders. The rest of our opinions have to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben did say he knew where Kamara was going, and he wasn't laughing, but he wouldn't say.  Unless Kamara is sold on slot receiver, I just can see him choosing Bama or Georgia.

Reuben did say he knew where Kamara was going, and he wasn't laughing, but he wouldn't say.  Unless Kamara is sold on slot receiver, I just can see him choosing Bama or Georgia.

Why not UGAy? They basically lost their #1 RB to Bammer.

He choose clemson yesterday i believe...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/clemson/football/recruiting/player-David-Kamara-137558;_ylt=Avl521ItMBD1RHJgbvcRg2iarZB4

It is pretty funny that just two days ago, many people on here were positive Foster and Matthews had already silently switched to Auburn and it was only a matter of when they wanted to formally announce and deal with the backlash. Now after one interview, they are pretty much uga or turd bound? If what everyone was saying the other day is true and they were publicly still committed to the other schools, why would they say any different on a radio interview. I am not necesarrily saying I think we will get either one of them, but this interview hasn't done anything to make getting them seem less likely in my eyes. If they do flip and don't wait to do it until December, I highly doubt they would go on a radio show to flip committments. I know they seem to be enjoying the attention, but they know the attention from that would be much worse than just privately telling the coaches at the schools they are currently committed to that they changed their minds. In my mind, as long as Foster maintains a presence at Auburn football events, we still have a shot at him.

I don't know about others but Me changing my tune comes from something more tangible than a staged, prereheased radio interview. Also of the people speculating a Foster flip none were our resident insiders. The rest of our opinions have to be taken with a hug grain of salt.

Yeah I wasn't referring to anybody with inside information. I was referring to random fans like myself that have no legit info.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/clemson/football/recruiting/player-David-Kamara-137558;_ylt=Avl521ItMBD1RHJgbvcRg2iarZB4

Wrong Kamara

Wrong Kamara

Oh, sorry... i get them confused... David must be the one linked to Nkemdiche....

I don't think people are understanding why he wouldnt PUBLICLY swap his commitment yet, Elliott has explained it several times if he swaps early, he will surely be harassed to no end by the bama fans (see Brent Calloway recieving death threats on Facebook.) The state is most certainly majority bama, I live in auburn and see Alabama stickers on cars all the time still, these kids aren't secretes anymore people know who they are a lot of the time. Especially if your the #2 linebacker in the nation. I would love for you to explain why he spends so much time at the au complex, walks around auburn decked out in au gear with Trooper and Quan, visits auburn several weeks in a row, and not a single auburn "insider" is reporting or posting the pictures we get from the mods hear. It just doesn't add up normally those guys post everything, but this is surely to be kept quite for Reubens sake. If it happens to throw a recruit in Sabans face then so be it, I don't understand why any auburn fan would have a problem with that after the big 3 (Calloway, koundjjou, yeldon)

I don't think people are understanding why he wouldnt PUBLICLY swap his commitment yet, Elliott has explained it several times if he swaps early, he will surely be harassed to no end by the bama fans (see Brent Calloway recieving death threats on Facebook.) The state is most certainly majority bama, I live in auburn and see Alabama stickers on cars all the time still, these kids aren't secretes anymore people know who they are a lot of the time. Especially if your the #2 linebacker in the nation. I would love for you to explain why he spends so much time at the au complex, walks around auburn decked out in au gear with Trooper and Quan, visits auburn several weeks in a row, and not a single auburn "insider" is reporting or posting the pictures we get from the mods hear. It just doesn't add up normally those guys post everything, but this is surely to be kept quite for Reubens sake. If it happens to throw a recruit in Sabans face then so be it, I don't understand why any auburn fan would have a problem with that after the big 3 (Calloway, koundjjou, yeldon)

Who is Elliott? The kid from E. T.?  :dunno:

I don't think people are understanding why he wouldnt PUBLICLY swap his commitment yet, Elliott has explained it several times if he swaps early, he will surely be harassed to no end by the bama fans (see Brent Calloway recieving death threats on Facebook.)

That's just silly and I doubt our coaches nor he would play that game.  At the very least, he would be decommited to uat and re-open his recruiting.  

I would love for you to explain why he spends so much time at the au complex, walks around auburn decked out in au gear with Trooper and Quan, visits auburn several weeks in a row, and not a single auburn "insider" is reporting or posting the pictures we get from the mods hear. It just doesn't add up normally those guys post everything, but this is surely to be kept quite for Reubens sake. If it happens to throw a recruit in Sabans face then so be it, I don't understand why any auburn fan would have a problem with that after the big 3 (Calloway, koundjjou, yeldon)

If he was a silent commit... and wanted it to be silent...do you think he would be seen walking around campus in AU gear... come on man...

If he's wearing AU gear, it's because he lives in AU and plays for AU High.  If he's hanging out at the AU football complex and with other AU kids... it's because he lives here.  Why wouldn't he do that... I don't think he has a hatred for AU.

Again, I thnk he is open to the idea of coming to AU and I think he will consider it as time passes... but I DO NOT in any shape, form or fashion believe that our coaches and he are playing a game with his commitment.... for one reason, I don't think our coaches play that game... for another, he would be more of a help in recruiting if he was publicly commited to AU and not uat.  

Listen, nobody knows for sure.  But as of right now, Tray Matthews putting on an Auburn jersey on a visit is not enough to pull him away from Georgia.  I think he is the most committed.  Corey Grant was on campus a lot and went to almost every home game and still committed to UAT.  However the greater the bond Reuben forms with the coaches and players, the better it is for us, but I highly doubt he is a silent to us.  Unless one of you has heard from a coach

beating-dead-horse%202.gif

I think he's not 100% on Bama, nor Auburn. He's probably thinkin Georgia too. Why decommit from uat , if you aren't sure your not going there. Coach BVG is bringing back the defensive attitude Auburn used to have. I think that this years defensive play will go a long way for our chances with Fost

er, Adams and Matthews. WDE!

For the record, I've been skeptical about Foster flipping before all the new rumors.  If he flips, I'll drink some crow -- Old Crow that is.

Listen, nobody knows for sure.  But as of right now, Tray Matthews putting on an Auburn jersey on a visit is not enough to pull him away from Georgia.  I think he is the most committed.  Corey Grant was on campus a lot and went to almost every home game and still committed to UAT.  However the greater the bond Reuben forms with the coaches and players, the better it is for us, but I highly doubt he is a silent to us.  Unless one of you has heard from a coach

beating-dead-horse%202.gif

:laugh:

Thats one of your aka's you use when you go incognito to get the scoop.

SHHHH! Be Vewy,vewy qwiet. I'm hunting recwoots....Elmer Fudd laugh

What was Foster supposed to say when asked about his commitment?  I don't see him using a radio program to capture the moment to decommit from UAT and commit to the good guys.  He said what he had to say. 

SHHHH! Be Vewy,vewy qwiet. I'm hunting recwoots....Elmer Fudd laugh

Those wasskly wasskly weecwoots.

:laugh:

No, he's the kid from Varsity Blues who questioningly said, "boner," as a response to his buxom sex education teacher, who had asked for slang terms describing the male erection. She then applauded, and while praising him, caught Mox joking with one of the girls behind him, leading her to ask him if he knew any terms describing such a state, which started one of the best lines of the entire movie...sorry, flashback to tenth grade. Carry on. :laugh:

No, he's the kid from Varsity Blues who questioningly said, "boner," as a response to his buxom sex education teacher, who had asked for slang terms describing the male erection. She then applauded, and while praising him, caught Mox joking with one of the girls behind him, leading her to ask him if he knew any terms describing such a state, which started one of the best lines of the entire movie...sorry, flashback to tenth grade. Carry on. :laugh:

The other being Billy Bob...
I give it a TEN!...A TEN! A FREAKING TEN!!!

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

Posted this morning by a Bama Fan...

Expecting Reuben Foster to possibly decommit today, he has had a really rough few days week really since Phillips and the party.

BOL poster is also hearing the same

Just letting everyone know

Someone on my FB posted something to this effect this morning.

Saban's head might explode....someone hurry up and get him some Little Debbies, stat!

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

Posted this morning by a Bama Fan...

Expecting Reuben Foster to possibly decommit today, he has had a really rough few days week really since Phillips and the party.

BOL poster is also hearing the same

Just letting everyone know

Those morons can't put 2 and 2 together and realize DaDa is his cousin.

Archived