4 Bama Players Arrested

Plaric

saban allowed DJ Hall and a few others to play while they were actively using and selling drugs. He knew about it, and did not care because he thought they gave him the best option for winning. Those kids should've been arrested and thrown off the team, but of course that did not happen.

DJ Hall and his former team mate friend (can't think of his name) did not get arrested for dealing drugs until they had been out of school for a while. Very interesting timing....

bammer has been cheating for 50 years, and saban just fits that program perfectly. He has no problem crossing the line on any issue if he thinks it will help him win. bammer has never won a championship based solely on merit, and saban is no different. He was born to be a bammer.

cm-40276-050d1bdd692c99.gif

Typical bammerdyke response to the truth.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saban allowed DJ Hall and a few others to play while they were actively using and selling drugs. He knew about it, and did not care because he thought they gave him the best option for winning. Those kids should've been arrested and thrown off the team, but of course that did not happen.

DJ Hall and his former team mate friend (can't think of his name) did not get arrested for dealing drugs until they had been out of school for a while. Very interesting timing....

bammer has been cheating for 50 years, and saban just fits that program perfectly. He has no problem crossing the line on any issue if he thinks it will help him win. bammer has never won a championship based solely on merit, and saban is no different. He was born to be a bammer.

What truth? The only articles I found about Hall were reported in 2010 where he and a former teammate were busted long after Hall was gone.

And about the championships, Saban's team earned them. Those kids busted their asses every day in practice and on gameday. Those teams fought through adversity, lost games, and still clawed their way to those titles. Those titles were fought for and won. And I don't need 'first-hand knowledge' to tell me that.

I'm sorry guys but a lot of what you are saying really makes Auburn fans look bad.

A lot of the comments I have seen in this thread just builds on the stereotype that we are the little brother school. Bama cheats, saban cheats, our coach is a better caliber coach yadda yadda.

Facts remain:

- Our Good Christian Moral coach brought us our worst season ever

- We don't know what really happened behind the scenes on anything that majority of you are talking about (in relation to bama or auburn) as it is all hearsay and learned from a friend of a friend of a friend

- Constant bashing of people that have opinions that differ from yours does NOT make you look cool or superior...it makes you look like a child

- Stop saying s*** like "Bama has been cheating for years and years" etc.....cause we have too....Auburn isn't as squeaky clean as some of you holier then though posters would like to admit...

- Before you post, read what you have typed, maybe even sit on it for a bit....because there is a lot of ignorance being thrown around simply because you don't like school A and think that school B can do no wrong....which would be naive and also of the same mindset of many of the people you like to bash.....afterall, Bama fans said we were cheating left and right when we won it all and lets face it, there was enough smoke around the program to where anyone not wearing orange and blue would at least look at the situation and go, "That school may have cheated and gotten away with something"

- I like getting other fans opinions and having good discussions with them. I frequent several other boards and carry on good civil conversations with them, Bama fans included. Seeing people immediately jumping all over a poster, who has done nothing wrong, simply because they root for a team different from ours is kind of sad. Some of our major rivals, believe it or not, can actually contribute to this site just as well as we can. After all, we pay attention to each other and know the rivalries good enough to where both sides have good information.

This times ten. Some here sound just like the fan they hate. I don't hate anyone over a game. I want to win as bad as the next guy but hate is a very strong word.

I agree. It's just a stupid ball game. Football has no bearing on actual life. Many in this state take it way to seriously. I want to win, but definitely do not live and die by Alabama or any other sports team.

I'm sorry, but smacking a turd around can be fun. If that makes me a bad person then so be it :) . I don't hate them, that would be a tremendous waste of energy. Not all tide fans are turds, just most of them.

I'm sorry, but smacking a turd around can be fun. If that makes me a bad person then so be it :)/> . I don't hate them, that would be a tremendous waste of energy. Not all tide fans are turds, just most of them.

That's true. I even know one that isn't a jerk, so you're correct. I don't know two that fit the "not turd" description, but I do know one.

MOST are, by definition. :wareagle:

The fact that that these guys are irresistibly compelled to come here to monitor and chime in to defend their beloved alrbamr football is priceless. Precious few of them are not obnoxious turds who are highly insecure about prevailing perceptions of their beloved program to which 95%+ have absolutely no connection beyond the stickers and flags on their rides and the ubiquitous T-shirts that seemingly are the biggest component of their wardrobes. Ive never had a notion or even a passing inclination to glance at a bamrfan site but it's Auburn fans that are overly concerned with alrbamr.... :-\

Prime example. I was in line at Wal Mart with my AU hat on, three bammers all decked out in turd gear in front of me. All giving me a dirty look because if my hat. This little old lady, who had been in line before them, was asked by the cashier to go ahead and come on up in front of everybody. It didn't bother me because I would have let her go ahead of me anyway, but when the bammers saw this, they went ballistic.

"Why does she get to go ahead of us?"

"Well I guess she must be special or sumpin!"

"We been standing here all this time and she gets to go jump line!"

Just acting like a bunch of jerks. I just shook my head and said, "Typical."

What truth? The only articles I found about Hall were reported in 2010 where he and a former teammate were busted long after Hall was gone.

And about the championships, Saban's team earned them. Those kids busted their asses every day in practice and on gameday. Those teams fought through adversity, lost games, and still clawed their way to those titles. Those titles were fought for and won. And I don't need 'first-hand knowledge' to tell me that.

2yrs n a row bama has backed their way into championship appearances!! All Oregon had to do was win one game at home two yrs n a row and bama would have no championship to talk about!! Or better yet Ohio st using their bowl ban in 2012 in place of 2013 and this conversation would not b happening!! I call it favoritism more than anything, think about how many one loss teams that never got that chance. I bet Bobby Bowden wish he got those favoritism votes when he would lose to Miami year after year!!

2yrs n a row bama has backed their way into championship appearances!! All Oregon had to do was win one game at home two yrs n a row and bama would have no championship to talk about!! Or better yet Ohio st using their bowl ban in 2012 in place of 2013 and this conversation would not b happening!! I call it favoritism more than anything, think about how many one loss teams that never got that chance. I bet Bobby Bowden wish he got those favoritism votes when he would lose to Miami year after year!!

Oh boy. In 2011, Alabama and LSU were easily the top 2 teams in the country. Alabama lost a narrow game of FG's to LSU, in a game where many thought Alabama was the better team that night, hence why they only dropped to #4. Don't hate on Alabama for Stanford and Okie State for pissing away their chance and Alabama winning out to secure a national title spot where they soundly defeated that very same LSU team, proving they were the better team all along.

As for last season, Alabama dropped a hard-fought game to Johnny Football and an excellent Texas A&M team that was clicking on all cylinders, and after a hard-fought victory over an LSU squad seeking revenge. And again, only dropped to #4, on I assume, the effort to try and mount a rally. Also, once again, don't discredit what this team did, with Oregon and K-State choking. Not to mention Alabama still had to regroup and beat a extremely talented UGA team to go to Miami, and everybody knows what happened there. Fact still remains, those kids never gave up and fought tooth and nail for what they earned. If you can't respect that, then I don't know what to say.

Oh boy. In 2011, Alabama and LSU were easily the top 2 teams in the country. Alabama lost a narrow game of FG's to LSU, in a game where many thought Alabama was the better team that night, hence why they only dropped to #4. Don't hate on Alabama for Stanford and Okie State for pissing away their chance and Alabama winning out to secure a national title spot where they soundly defeated that very same LSU team, proving they were the better team all along.

As for last season, Alabama dropped a hard-fought game to Johnny Football and an excellent Texas A&M team that was clicking on all cylinders, and after a hard-fought victory over an LSU squad seeking revenge. And again, only dropped to #4, on I assume, the effort to try and mount a rally. Also, once again, don't discredit what this team did, with Oregon and K-State choking. Not to mention Alabama still had to regroup and beat a extremely talented UGA team to go to Miami, and everybody knows what happened there. Fact still remains, those kids never gave up and fought tooth and nail for what they earned. If you can't respect that, then I don't know what to say.

Lsu beat bamas a** all nite long only to have les miles GIFT wrap that game for u. So don't feel like u accomplished anything! Oh and as far as that so called hard fought game against aTm when they were clicking on all cylinders only to have the bama refs to slow them down so the hometown team could catch their breath, yeah u must be real proud of that!! U brought up every team except Ohio st., that's because u know they would be champs instead of turd u. Also,we all know y aTm was moved up to the second team u will play and have an off week before the game is played!! Funny how saban and his cronies arranged that!!

One IB loss and most of the bammers on this sight will be gone. Just be patient - Bama is cracking. It is pretty clear that there is a character flaw on that team and we all know where that leads.

O - and wasnt Jimmy John the guy who got caught with Hall? Or am I confusing uat drug dealers?

Yeah, it's easy to get them confused. Jimmy was running a competing drug operation. DJ probably set him up for the bust to increase his market share.

One IB loss and most of the bammers on this sight will be gone. Just be patient - Bama is cracking. It is pretty clear that there is a character flaw on that team and we all know where that leads.

O - and wasnt Jimmy John the guy who got caught with Hall? Or am I confusing uat drug dealers?

Darwin Salaam was arrested with DJ Hall. They had weed, prescription pills and a 9mm pistol in a motel room in turdaloosa.

Lsu beat bamas a** all nite long only to have les miles GIFT wrap that game for u. So don't feel like u accomplished anything! Oh and as far as that so called hard fought game against aTm when they were clicking on all cylinders only to have the bama refs to slow them down so the hometown team could catch their breath, yeah u must be real proud of that!! U brought up every team except Ohio st., that's because u know they would be champs instead of turd u. Also,we all know y aTm was moved up to the second team u will play and have an off week before the game is played!! Funny how saban and his cronies arranged that!!

Ya mean that same Ohio State that needed OT to beat Purdue at home? PURDUE. I'm done in this thread. The amount of tinfoil in this thread is starting to build up.

Ya mean that same Ohio State that needed OT to beat Purdue at home? PURDUE. I'm done in this thread. The amount of tinfoil in this thread is starting to build up.

Nah. There are just turds floating around everywhere. That's really the only problem.

Why should that matter? In 2009 the turds needed 2 blocked field goal and a phantom holding call against tenn. 3 illegal picks against AU in the iron bowl. And ur point is???? U can't have it ur way all the time!!!

Archived