AU vs Ole Miss Game 3

Important win...guys may yet be in B'ham for the tourney.

With Yak...he can make some brilliant plays on the hard stuff and miss the easier ones. I feel for him.

I don't feel sorry when he just makes a "casual flip" toward 1st in a critical game. He had all day and didn't make a solid throw....basics of the game. Lucky for him, the team pulled this one out. He's not hitting well enough to overcome his defensive liabilities this season. JMO

Well I do feel for him because he is bothered by his mistakes and takes it hard when he messes up. He has struggled this season, and I hate it for him.

For those that didn't see them, here's a replay of Hunter Kelly's TWO catches robbing Ole Miss of homeruns. These two catches saved us 4 runs....

Saw some heart and passion last 2 days

Pawlowski laid it out there for his team in the seventh. SEC baseball should be an emotional game. Where has THAT GUY been (dammit)? That's a coach a guy could get fired up to play for. A coach I can pull for. Hope he shows up the rest of the season.

Full Highlights here. Be sure to watch the final out in the game. Deadrick makes an amazing play on that ball.

Very, very nice rebound after last weekend! Great job, Tigers!

Full Highlights here. Be sure to watch the final out in the game. Deadrick makes an amazing play on that ball.

Very few pitchers are athletic enough to make that play. What a great catch! Those two HR saving catches were as pretty as you will ever see also.

Archived