Jacksonville game

I hope AU is taking this one seriously tonight. Who's pitching?

Boy that stunk....4 runs...maybe one or two earned but AU down 4-0 after 3 innings.

Well AU now down 5-0...walks made it easy for JSU. AU bats are mostly silent through 5.

Is it the end of the world if we can't come back in this one tonight? I may be just trying to find any loopholes I can, but as long as this is just a little hiccup, is it terribly detrimental for us at this point in the season?

Is it the end of the world if we can't come back in this one tonight? I may be just trying to find any loopholes I can, but as long as this is just a little hiccup, is it terribly detrimental for us at this point in the season?

Not with our record..... we're done as it is.

Well...all of a sudden it is now 8-6 in the 8th with AU still at bat. AU may be able to pull this but some sloppy play is making the difference.

Tigers win 12-8. Unreal.

AU 8th - LILLY,Robby to p for MASON,Michae.;Wacker, C. singled up the middle (1-0 B;Cooper, G. doubled to left center, RBI (1-2 BSS); Wacker, C. scored.;Savage, P. pinch hit for Ortman, K..;Savage, P. walked (3-1 BBBSB).;OFFICER,Grah to p for LILLY,Robby.;Glevenyak, D homered to left field, 3 RBI (3-2 KBBBS); Savage, P. scored; Cooper, G. scored.;Ebert, J. doubled to right center (1-1 BS).;PONDER,Cody to p for OFFICER,Grah.;Tella, R. popped up to cf (0-2 FF).;Tomscha, D. homered to center field, 2 RBI (1-0 B; Ebert, J. scored.;Austin, B. reached on a fielding error by 1b (2-2 BBFFFF).;Kelley, H. singled to center field (1-2 SFB); Austin, B. advanced to second.;Wacker, C. doubled down the lf line, 2 RBI (2-2 SBFB); Kelley, H. scored; Austin, B. scored, unearned.;STOUT,Travis to p for PONDER,Cody.;Cooper, G. reached on a fielding error by 3b (1-1 BS); Wacker, C. scored, unearned.;Crowe, J.D. pinch hit for Savage, P..;Crowe, J.D. walked (3-1 BSBBB); Cooper, G. advanced to second.;Glevenyak, D homered to center field, 3 RBI, unearned (2-2 KBSFBFFF); Crowe, J.D. scored, unearned; Cooper, G. scored, unearned.;RAULSTON,Bra to p for STOUT,Travis.;Ebert, J. struck out looking (2-2 KBBFFK).;Tella, R. struck out looking (2-2 SFBFBK).;

12 R, 8 H, 2 E, 0 LOB.

That'd make a mess of a scorebook.

What an unbelievable comeback... Ecstatic!!! Shocked and stunned, but ecstatic nonetheless! Wow, 12 runs in one inning, and the last two outs of the inning were k's! 12 runs in one third of an inning. Wow. Unbelievable comeback by the cardiac tigers! So proud of our guys! War Eagle!!!!!

Wow!

I checked in here last nite and it looked like we were dead on the matt, never got out of the gate, then 12 runs in the 8th thru 6 Jax St pitchers! Amazing! WDE!

Wow!

I checked in here last nite and it looked like we were dead on the matt, never got out of the gate, then 12 runs in the 8th thru 6 Jax St pitchers! Amazing! WDE!

I stuck out the game for 8 innings and had to leave with AU still behind but batting in the 8th...came back to find the victory. Hated to miss those last 4 runs. Hope that carries over for tonight.

Archived