Al Qaeda weapons expert says U.S. ambassador to Libya killed by lethal injection

autigeremt

Al Qaeda weapons expert says Chris Stevens, U.S. ambassador to Libya, was killed by lethal injection.

The source states that Stevens was kidnapped for use in a high-level prisoner exchange and when things didn't go as planned, the captors went to "plan B".

"An al Qaeda terrorist stated in a recent online posting that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed by lethal injection after plans to kidnap him during the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack in Benghazi went bad.

The veracity of the claim made by Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin, who was identified by U.S. officials as a known weapons experts for al Qaeda, could not be determined. However, U.S. officials have not dismissed the terrorist’s assertion.

An FBI spokeswoman indicated the bureau was aware of the claim but declined to comment because of the bureau’s ongoing investigation into the Benghazi attack."

The FBI and the State Department have no comment on this assertation. The FBI is still investigating the Benghazi attack... http://freebeacon.com/possible-poisoning/

what is an "al Queda weapons expert". I find it strange al Queda would use lethal injections. I think they prefer meat cleavers nowadays.

what is an "al Queda weapons expert". I find it strange al Queda would use lethal injections. I think they prefer meat cleavers nowadays.

My friend Dan is an Al Queda weapons expert. He just returned from a year in Afghanistan working with CID. Lethal injections are used all over the world when trying to subdue a prisoner. Maybe this group decided to try it. Who knows.

Knives, acid, bombs, airliners... the Alluha Akbar merchants of death work in all media.

Stevens was taken to a hospital ran by al Qaeda friendly people.

by whom?

by whom?

I guess whomever was there trying to help. Namely locals. The shot could easily have come from there.

Archived