Mississippi State Football Sanctions

yeaauburn

Whatever they get will pale in comparison to the s--t storm they brought on Auburn when they tried to pay Cam. I hope they hit them with MAJOR sanctions, but I'm not holding my breath.

One day I will be a big enough person to not take pleasure in the misfortune of others......today is not that day.

So it only takes 3 years to take notice of the school (MSU) that tried to pay for cam newton? Oh yeah, they got off because the person offering money was just a fan. The NCAA enforcement group must use people that weren't good enough to get jobs with the IRS.

Maybe they will finally have to pay the price for their shady booster activity.

They already self-imposed sanctions of 2 scholly's & restricted 10 recruiting visits last year. I wonder of the ncaa will add to that?

So it only takes 3 years to take notice of the school (MSU) that tried to pay for cam newton? Oh yeah, they got off because the person offering money was just a fan. The NCAA enforcement group must use people that weren't good enough to get jobs with the IRS.

I thought the person offering money was a former MSU player [Kenny Rogers], he called another former MSU player [bell] to try to gather the funds and set up a payment plan? Then called another former MSU player [John Bond] who actually called MSU compliance and told them what Rogers was up to?

In any event, I hope the NCAA screws them to the wall and slaps a major violation on their program.

One day I will be a big enough person to not take pleasure in the misfortune of others......today is not that day.

There is this. Awfully difficult after their "stuff", not to enjoy this. Too bad Mama Mullen isn't involved somehow. I would enjoy that, too.

I hear the train a' comin..... :big:

I hear the train a' comin..... :big:

...comin' 'round a bend?

Maybe this will shut up Dan Mullen (and his wife) for a while.

Don't hold your breath, seriously, don't do it.

Karma is bitch sometimes. I never had anything against them in the past but as hard as they tried to get us in trouble over Cam it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they get hammered. Since someone saw a recruit getting paid it can't be good.

After they are done in starkvegas. Maybe they can stop by t-town men's wear? :-)

Wow..a kid from Memphis involved. Who would have ever figured that? :dunno: As noted above, the penalty probably won't make up for what they did to Auburn...............but it's a start . :clap:

Wow..a kid from Memphis involved. Who would have ever figured that? :dunno: As noted above, the penalty probably won't make up for what they did to Auburn...............but it's a start . :clap:

Anyone read the delusional bama comments. Priceless-one actually said Auburn was providing cash and cars. I would like to see a photo of those cars-you know like the ones we have of bama players' cars they shouldn't be able to afford.

@schadjoe

NCAA Penalizes Mississippi State football: 2 years probation, loss of 4 official visits, loss of 6 total scholarships over 3 years, per NCAA

After they are done in starkvegas. Maybe they can stop by t-town men's wear? :-)

Did somebody call me?

Alanis Morrisette just tweeted that she will be re-releasing Ironic to include a new verse about Miss St.....

Archived