Nick Marshall Chooses a Number!

AUEngineer2016

Taken from E's post in another thread, I thought that it deserved its own!

And based on his twitter avi label he has picked his number, WarEagle#14 Link

then it begins......

http://i.imgur.com/bkwKq.gif

Found this on twitter, not sure how old the pic on the right is (several months I'm sure...as I could have sworn I saw it a while ago). Sorry, don't know where the original (without the guy on the left) is.

BMQPd4bCMAAI-qG.jpg

Well, if he's Pat x Cam, we're in really good shape. If he's Carlos Rogers playing QB, we're in trouble.

:big:/> :thumbsup:/>

Watch his highlites in the mississippi bowl and judge for yourself! Hes not Carlos Rodgers playing qb, i promise u that!!

Campbell, my first choice.

Might want to clarify which Campbell. Jason wore #17.

Come on man. Randy. Check the previous thread discussing this. Search is your friend. Im joking. But, yes, Randy.

Well, if he's Pat x Cam, we're in really good shape. If he's Carlos Rogers playing QB, we're in trouble.

:laugh::thumbsup:

No, he's not Carlos Rogers playing QB...but I would take Randy Campbell running the triple option any day of the week.

:big:/> :thumbsup:/>

Watch his highlites in the mississippi bowl and judge for yourself! Hes not Carlos Rodgers playing qb, i promise u that!!

Miss. Bowl highlights where nice!

Kinda hard to pick an AU number if he doesn't qualify, which seems very likely.

Seems very likely he does qualify at this point. I do not understand the joy some people get off of trolling there own team.

Seems very likely based on what? A tweet from an anonymous tweeter with "Fake" as part of his handle? Good source maxie..LOL

Seems very likely based on what? A tweet from an anonymous tweeter with "Fake" as part of his handle? Good source maxie..LOL

In fairness that "fake" account has been right a lot more than wrong in the past. However he backslid on this one pretty fast.

YaBoyMaxWeezy, on Today, 10:02 AM, said:

lol, It never amazes me .

And I haven't heard a word from JHoke since his original article he posted on Monday. He hasn't addressed this situation at all, which worries me, cuz he's usually very quick to disprove inaccurate claims.

He enrolls friday.

Archived