Junior Rosegreen hit......

ROLLTIDEBAMA

An even better question, Do you know where I can find a video clip of hula droppin' the "f" bomb? :)

I want to see the hit too. I keep hearing so much stuff about it and was too busy putting a few back with some LSU fans so I didn't get to see it.

I want to see the hit too. I keep hearing so much stuff about it and was too busy putting a few back with some LSU fans so I didn't get to see it.

122537[/snapback]

I was watching the game and it was certainly a tough lick but a friend of mine wants to see it so I am trying to find someone with video of it

Anyone know where I can find a video of the hit?

122530[/snapback]

www.google.com

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Do your own homework.

122544[/snapback]

Sarcasm isnt necessary. I already looked a google. I just wanted the video not for people to be Jack A$$es

122555[/snapback]

Oh, make no mistake, I wasn't being sarcastic. It's an AU board, and during Iron Bowl week I'll be a jackass if I want. :rolleyes:

122530[/snapback]

www.google.com

Do your own homework.

122544[/snapback]

Don't make an assinine statement like this unless you actually found it on google and posted the link found. Videos from games less than a week old are usually impossible to find anywhere but fan boards. Google likely hasn't had time to index anything that would have a video thus far.

Btw, just because it's Iron Bowl doesn't give you a right to show your :moon: for no reason to a legitimate question/request. Unless you just enjoy perpetuating stereotypes about AU fans.

122530[/snapback]

www.google.com

Do your own homework.

122544[/snapback]

Videos from games less than a week old are usually impossible to find anywhere but fan boards. Google likely hasn't had time to index anything that would have a video thus far.

122638[/snapback]

He makes a valid point. My first instinct was to check Google, too, but the best I could come up with was the AP Photo that's been used on all the sports pages for the past few days. Most likely we'll need someone to rip it from a recording of the game.

OK, let's take this point by point, shall we?

Don't make an assinine statement like this unless you actually found it on google and posted the link found.

Don't presume to tell me what to say or when to say it.

likely hasn't had time to index anything that would have a video thus far.

This goes under the heading of "not my freakin problem".

Btw, just because it's Iron Bowl doesn't give you a right to show your  :moon:   for no reason to a legitimate question/request.

You're right. The fact that I'm well within the rules here gives me that right. The fact that this is an Auburn board gives me that right as well.

Unless you just enjoy perpetuating stereotypes about AU fans.

122638[/snapback]

Puh-leeze. I was using kid gloves compared to the treatment I receive on rivals' message boards (notably BamaMag). Don't whine if you show up on an AU board with a blatant Bama username and you don't get the red carpet treatment....especially during IB week.

Not a very good idea to make even a futile attempt at slamming an AU "brother" during Iron Bowl week. Back away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, now....

Run on over to uatfansite.com and enjoy ! ! ! :big::big::moon::moon::roflol:

what sterotype is he perpetuating? is it the one that outside observers like scott van pelt and that fellow from syracuse leave with everytime they visit? the one that said auburn and its fans were the best place and people to catch a game with?

Man that's scary to watch...I'm really glad that kid was ok. I mean he still got hurt but at least he was able to walk to the sideline.

Archived