2014 4* JUCO OT Dontavius Blair (Tennessee signee)

IronMan70

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be shocked if he doesn't come to AU. His brother has said he is ALL SEC!! Free Shoes University can stick it!

I am hoping we get Blair AND Lambert in August. I think we have a good chance too.

I'm beginning to think we may have missed on Lambert.

I will be shocked if he doesn't come to AU. His brother has said he is ALL SEC!! Free Shoes University can stick it!

I am hoping we get Blair AND Lambert in August. I think we have a good chance too.

I'm beginning to think we may have missed on Lambert.

Agreed.

On that topic, has anyone besides me noticed the timing of this and some other commitments? All the way back to Tre? Kind of uncanny don't ya' think? ;)

This guy is a frickin man. You simply can't have enough talent at any position folks. Stuff happens (as we've sadly seen the past couple years), players get hurt, academics, team violations, etc. You'd be an idiot not to sign a player like this just because we are currently "loaded" on the OL right now. If a stud player wants to sign with you...say welcome aboard and hand him a jersey. :)

This guy is a frickin man. You simply can't have enough talent at any position folks. Stuff happens (as we've sadly seen the past couple years), players get hurt, academics, team violations, etc. You'd be an idiot not to sign a player like this just because we are currently "loaded" on the OL right now. If a stud player wants to sign with you...say welcome aboard and hand him a jersey. :)

I like how you think!

I like how you think!

At 6-8 he would make a heck of a part time blocking TE too. I hear there is an opening.

On that topic, has anyone besides me noticed the timing of this and some other commitments? All the way back to Tre? Kind of uncanny don't ya' think? ;)/>

Please share your thoughts.

On that topic, has anyone besides me noticed the timing of this and some other commitments? All the way back to Tre? Kind of uncanny don't ya' think? ;)/>

Not Dixie but commits last week felt like Roc and 2 others were going to commit soon...And no I don't know who the other 2 are but I am guessing Ronnie Clark is one based off Pops and WDEWDE feeling good about him.

Not Dixie but commits last week felt like Roc and 2 others were going to commit soon...And no I don't know who the other 2 are but I am guessing Ronnie Clark is one based off Pops and WDEWDE feeling good about him.

Holy crap! That's some good news right there!

Thanks E!

Thanks E!

I just believe that we are having guys commit at times when it will get exposure and set the tables for other commits. A 5* commit will cause other kids to realize something big is brewing on the plains and they will want to be part of it!!

We already have (1) 5* guy in Racean Thomas to give his commitment to Auburn. Now if we could get 3 to 4 more 5* guys to commit to Auburn before the season starts, then we would be well on our way to having a top 4 class come signing day.

We already have (1) 5* guy in Racean Thomas to give his commitment to Auburn. Now if we could get 3 to 4 more 5* guys to commit to Auburn before the season starts, then we would be well on our way to having a top 4 class come signing day.

I,believe Williams the WR is a 5 star according to some services and we all think Tre will some become one too. This on top of what forever says about other recruits we are looking at. This should be a fine class.

Auburn is mot in on or recruiting any 5*s or potential 5*s other that the players they have committed. Chances of having at top 4 class in 2014 is slim at best.

Auburn is mot in on or recruiting any 5*s or potential 5*s other that the players they have committed. Chances of having at top 4 class in 2014 is slim at best.

http://www.aufamily....considering-au/

That was his old rating. Transfers do not get any star values in terms of rankings.

I,believe Williams the WR is a 5 star according to some services and we all think Tre will some become one too. This on top of what forever says about other recruits we are looking at. This should be a fine class.

You are right auburn4ever, I should have worded it better. I meant in general when a 5* kid that they have seen at camps commits, other recruits will take notice and give us a look.

Wasn't D'haquille Williams a 5* WR coming out of the junior college ranks? if so, then yes, he's our 2nd 5* commit. I was only thinking about 5* guys in high school. I also believe Tre Williams will be moced up to a 5* after his senior year starts.

Archived