New Sponsor: Welcoming Stadium Stock Exchange to AUFAMILY!

RunInRed

Please join me in welcoming Stadium Stock Exchange to AUFAMILY for the 2013 Football Season!

Stadium Stock Exchange presented by Nissan is a new way to play college fantasy football. Buy and Sell stock in various FBS football teams to see who among your friends can amass the biggest fortune by the end of the season.

Stock prices are valued at $10/win. Auburn is currently trading at $48.90, which means if they win at least 4.8 games you should load up on Auburn stock!

Starting playing for FREE today at http://bit.ly/stadiumse

Background_Header_Nissan.png

I strongly encourage all of you to check out Stadium Stock Exchange and support the Businesses who make AUFAMILY.COM possible. Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

aufamily.jpg

Ads/links seems to be working fine on our end as well.

Stocks? College Football? If only this were real!!

Thanks for posting. My two favorite passions :thumbsup:

It's a pretty cool free deal. Would encourage all to check it out and join the fun if you haven't already ...

Auburn is now up to $51.30 ... if you loaded up for the :msu:/> game, your in good shape. :big:/>

I'm going to wait until we beat LSU. I like to buy high and sell low. Then, lose another bundle taking obscene risks in a futile effort to get back to even.

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn is now up to $51.30 ... if you loaded up for the :msu:/> game, your in good shape. :big:/>

I'm going to wait until we beat LSU. I like to buy high and sell low. Then, lose another bundle taking obscene risks in a futile effort to get back to even.

:roflol:

Archived