2014 3* JUCO OC Xavier Dampeer SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

ellitor

1099155.jpg

Xavier Dampeer, OG/C

Copiah-Lincoln C.C.

Wesson, MS

Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 300

- UOVed for the Arky St. Game

- 3 to play 2

- EE

- Could be insurance for Sims or Casher. My guess is Sims.

- Coach Grimes saw XD play on Saturday (9/28/13) and liked what he saw.

- OV for the Ole Miss Game

Offers: La Tech, Southern Illinois, Troy, UAB, Western Kentucky

247Sports: 3*

Rivals

Scout

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dampeer, Blair, Casher, Sims. Is that how our OL recruiting stacks up now? in that order? Would we take all four? I've never been as high on Sims as most of you. Casher either really. Maybe it's the Bammer thing. Recruits who want to go to UAT so bad, but can't get a committable offer so they will take one from AU as a backup plan. Just doesn't set too well with me. I realize they will have to be all-in before we take them at this point. Interesting to see what happens the next few weeks.

Dampeer, Blair, Casher, Sims. Is that how our OL recruiting stacks up now? in that order? Would we take all four? I've never been as high on Sims as most of you. Casher either really. Maybe it's the Bammer thing. Recruits who want to go to UAT so bad, but can't get a committable offer so they will take one from AU as a backup plan. Just doesn't set too well with me. I realize they will have to be all-in before we take them at this point. Interesting to see what happens the next few weeks.

And Jordan Prestwood. We would not take all. 2 or 3 is the current projection. I am sold on Sims if he can keep his weight down. He was the only 1 that could block 2015 5* DT Duron Payne in summer camps.

does his commitment mean anything for casher/sims/blair?

Casher No, Sims maybe, Blair No. The Jordan Prestwood offer is the insurance on Blair.

566bb25a4bd06391aa643dc77d7e5233_normal.jpeg Keith Niebuhr@Niebuhr247 31m

@bambamman12: Auburn replacing Kansas State as Junior College U?” /// Needed someone after Dismukes. He's older, may need less seasoning

Details

We may have seen something others haven't. He was lightly regarded as a DL prospect, but is finding his home on the OL. Gus and Grimes saw him play and want him - hes a good guy with 3 to play 2. He'll be here for Spring ball.

Well, kid was quoted as saying AU immediately became his leader after being offered, guess he wasn't kidding. I like this pickup for us I really do. Seems like a good fit all around.

Xavier Dampeer, 6-4 300 lb Center from Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Mississippi, committed verbally to Aburn last night.

He is the #2 Center out of Jr. College and the 15th commit for this class. Rated as a 3 star center.

War Eagle and welcome to the lovliest village on the plains, Xavier!!

not doubting gus, but why would we need a juco og/c when our offensive line seems stacked...diamond,young,coleman,callahan, mix all on the bench. just would like to have some insight from E or anyone else who knows.

Need someone more seasoned to be ready when Reese leaves or graduates. It gives Casher more time to develop if we land him too.

not doubting gus, but why would we need a juco og/c when our offensive line seems stacked...diamond,young,coleman,callahan, mix all on the bench. just would like to have some insight from E or anyone else who knows.

Need someone more seasoned to be ready when Reese leaves or graduates. It gives Casher more time to develop if we land him too.

oh okay. makes sense for that, but wasnt't there talk about kozan moving to center?

1 word: Depth.

Archived