Bama S Clinton-Dix Reinstated by NCAA

RunInRed

I call BS on the loan for the simple reason of the coaches salary especially if he is single. I read where he made $43,260 a year ........ I mean thats peanuts for a job with that much access to the program and players.

That is his posted uat salary. Don't believe that he isn't getting paid well by whoever is backing the "loans".

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the stuff we know: D.J Flucker.... nuff said! Now HA-HA doesn't just take money from a booster, but a coach! Yes, a coach paid a player!! Then we also now the Turd punishment is 1-3 games? Where is Mike Slive in all of this, while we are waiting for the NCAA? 1 to 3 games, really? Just simply unreal!!

Just to make sure I have it all:

1. Five SEC players took extra benefits during careers, including Alabama's D.J. Fluker

2. Turd sororities accused of racism in recruiting

3. UAT steals Signs from Ole Miss

4. Alabama safety HaHa Clinton-Dix suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules

5. Turd assistant strength and conditioning coach Corey Harris has been placed on administrative leave after the school learned he provided impermissible benefits to safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Am I missing anything?

The coach may never coach again in college football (probably wont), but it is just the tip of the iceberg. I wonder how this even got out. I think bama put it out. It is a minor violation to take mind off of major violations. But the NCAA is dog with no teeth. Nows the time to cheat.

Also, it is great that saban put in the suspension now (because he just heard about it) right after the Ole Miss game. 4 games against weak opponents, great time to suspend, back in time for LSU. I have bama friends laughing about it.

1. Five SEC players took extra benefits during careers, including Alabama's D.J. Fluker

4. Alabama safety HaHa Clinton-Dix suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules

5. Turd assistant strength and conditioning coach Corey Harris has been placed on administrative leave after the school learned he provided impermissible benefits to safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Am I missing anything?

2. U@T exceeded number of coach's allowed in a restricted area during Ole Miss game.

Am I missing anything?

2. U@T exceeded number of coach's allowed in a restricted area during Ole Miss game.

Good one, I guess I should have made my point a-little clearer. Where is Slive and the SEC Office of incompetents in all of this? The same place they were when Can and Auburn were found clear and clean of everything to include secondary violations, with no SEC support!

This is interesting because UAT can't claim they didn't know, since a member of the official coaching staff was involved it. So yes, a member of the coaching staff was fully aware that an ineligible player was participating in every game they played this year. Sounds to me they are 0 and 4.

Yeah, that sounds a lot easier than actually beating us on the field...

Beating you on the field isn't enough anymore...signed Toomer Oaks.

:bow:

My question is who is the one leaking this info? UAT has had an airtight system up until now. Now that Brown is likely out at Texas, and the most sought after job in college football is about to come open, bammer's system suddenly has leaks? Could this be Saban's ticket to exit turdtown without looking like a job hopper? Makes you think. Maybe Sexton is the leaker, giving his client a way out.

If they get away with this someone with any kind of male testosterone needs to be front and center claiming foul and calling out the ncaa! I would love for it to be someone from AU, especially pointing out that the FBI and ncaa was on our campus on just hearsay and u cant fund ur way to turdsville with former and current players BRAGGING about accepting money? If this was AU, the doors would have been closed on Tuesday! Everybody should mock the ncaa for the true meaning of the abbreviated letters: NotCheckingBamaAnymore!!

#hotwheelz #payrolltide

For those interested, here's a picture of the Dodge Charger HaHa Clinton-Dix had his possessions stolen from (1 of 2)

BVsLhVaCcAAqgeq.jpg

Here is a side-view of the Dodge Charger Alabama's HaHa Clinton-Dix had his possessions stolen from.

BVsMKiiCEAARKnN.jpg

@Rand_Getlin

So, maybe the real story is how a kid who couldn't afford his $500 deductible can afford a 2012 car w/custom rims and graphics.

If they get away with this someone with any kind of male testosterone needs to be front and center claiming foul and calling out the ncaa! I would love for it to be someone from AU, especially pointing out that the FBI and ncaa was on our campus on just hearsay and u cant fund ur way to turdsville with former and current players BRAGGING about accepting money? If this was AU, the doors would have been closed on Tuesday! Everybody should mock the ncaa for the true meaning of the abbreviated letters: NotCheckingBamaAnymore!!

We need strong men with integrity, a man with a very strong leadership type personality! Let's see.... Jay Jacobs, well no. Dr Gouge..... well no. Mike Slive.... well no. Anyone on our BOT...well no! So who will this Auburn or SEC man be?? Let's hope Spurrier or someone from Notre Damn steps up!

"Alabama proposed a 1-3 game suspension...to the NCAA...[which] can accept the recommendation, or deny it and issue a longer suspension."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/23988522/source-alabama-expects-clinton-dix-to-miss-1-3-games

We need strong men with integrity, a man with a very strong leadership type personality! Let's see.... Jay Jacobs, well no. Dr Gouge..... well no. Mike Slive.... well no. Anyone on our BOT...well no! So who will this Auburn or SEC man be?? Let's hope Spurrier or someone from Notre Damn steps up!

This guy would be perfect, because it actually happened to him and u talk about being legendary........................... Gene Chizik

Am I missing anything?

Good one, I guess I should have made my point a-little clearer. Where is Slive and the SEC Office of incompetents in all of this? The same place they were when Can and Auburn were found clear and clean of everything to include secondary violations, with no SEC support!

Oh - definitely a strike against. Just didn't believe it fell under NCAA jurisdiction. Certainly seems like common sense that something is amiss, especially::

• with the innuendo from picture of Mrs Saban with T'Town cease and desist owner Tom Albetar...
  • to pics of new rims on new cars...
  • to pic's of players signing stacks of goods for sale...
  • then couple it with all you listed above
  • and consider any previous infraction might involve years under previous sanction
  • then add in a well documented history of regular wayward behavior

It's surprising previously sanctioned and other rule abiding programs would not demand review, or threaten some sort of anti-trust or class action to at least institute a preliminary investigation before these guys possibly have a chance to ruin National Championship for a truly deserving rule observant program. IT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY FOR THEM TO EFFECT THREE YEARS when it could be limited to two. Not sure of the actual process could be anti-trust or class action, however there must be some manner.

And likely consider the asking of Mark Emmert to recuse him due to the illusion alone of possible conflict of interest.

**edit** and pics of players flashing money claiming payment,

**edit** and history of deleted incriminating tweets

#hotwheelz #payrolltide

For those interested, here's a picture of the Dodge Charger HaHa Clinton-Dix had his possessions stolen from (1 of 2)

BVsLhVaCcAAqgeq.jpg

Here is a side-view of the Dodge Charger Alabama's HaHa Clinton-Dix had his possessions stolen from.

BVsMKiiCEAARKnN.jpg

@Rand_Getlin

That's a nice ride! Impressive rims and custom striping!

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...I'm sorry but why would any official at AU or any other university think they had a right to publicly criticize UAT over something like this when that official has NO facts about what's going on at the other school ?

I sure would be upset if some college president from another university weighed in on a problem at AUburn...I mean, don't they have enough work to do trying to manage their own school without sticking their nose in AU business....and IMO that goes both ways.

AU fans can cry and moan about what other schools seem to get away with BUT criticizing or belittling AU people because they wisely keep their mouths shut over this kind of situation just demonstrates that some folks on this board have no common sense. JMO of course.

Am I missing anything?

Oh - definitely a strike against. Just didn't believe it fell under NCAA jurisdiction. Certainly seems like common sense that something is amiss, especially::

• with the innuendo from picture of Mrs Saban with T'Town cease and desist owner Tom Albetar...
  • to pics of new rims on new cars...
  • to pic's of players signing stacks of goods for sale...
  • then couple it with all you listed above
  • and consider any previous infraction might involve years under previous sanction
  • then add in a well documented history of regular wayward behavior

It's surprising previously sanctioned and other rule abiding programs would not demand review, or threaten some sort of anti-trust or class action to at least institute a preliminary investigation before these guys possibly have a chance to ruin National Championship for a truly deserving rule observant program. IT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY FOR THEM TO EFFECT THREE YEARS when it could be limited to two. Not sure of the actual process could be anti-trust or class action, however there must be some manner.

And likely consider the asking of Mark Emmert to recuse him due to the illusion alone of possible conflict of interest.

**edit** and pics of players flashing money claiming payment,

**edit** and history of deleted incriminating tweets

Good work!

This guy would be perfect, because it actually happened to him and u talk about being legendary........................... Gene Chizik

I actually thought of him. Possibly a way to get some lost reputation back. I am sure he has at least some SEC and NCAA connections and the whole Cam thing just can't sit well with Chiz! Hey, maybe he is dialing someone as we speak! :)

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...I'm sorry but why would any official at AU or any other university think they had a right to publicly criticize UAT over something like this when that official has NO facts about what's going on at the other school ?

I sure would be upset if some college president from another university weighed in on a problem at AUburn...I mean, don't they have enough work to do trying to manage their own school without sticking their nose in AU business....and IMO that goes both ways.

AU fans can cry and moan about what other schools seem to get away with BUT criticizing or belittling AU people because they wisely keep their mouths shut over this kind of situation just demonstrates that some folks on this board have no common sense. JMO of course.

Titan, you just don't like me, but that is OK, I promise once you get to know me, I am not too bad of a guy. I was half joking but I do feel the SEC and Auburn do lack some strong leadership.

Why would you even want a paper trail repaying a loan that was not allowed by the NCAA?

Because it was much larger than $250 IMO.

Why would you even want a paper trail repaying a loan that was not allowed by the NCAA?

Because it was much larger than $250 IMO.

And why if you are the institution that suddenly discovered all of this, do you suspend the player first, (and not say why) then 24 hours later, suspend the coach (then explain why) that supplied the money? Sound a-little strange? Damage control, maybe?

Archived