Florida Atlantic

Displ8stAUTiger

Anybody got inside information on the kickoff time for Florida Atlantic? Making my way down to the loveliest village with my two boys all the way from Pennsylvania. It will be my boys first game experience. I want to make this the very best experience for them. (by the way....their names are Cam and Bo)

Any information you can offer is appreciated! WDE!

If they are young boys I'm sure they will love it! Probably several hundred junior high (possibly high) school cheerleaders will be there doing some sort of dance. My sister is a cheer coach and her girls are making the trip down. They are excited.

Bump...

1st time doing that, but this one is important to me folks....thanks for understanding.

Sorry but the SEC has not announced the times yet and probably won't until next Saturday. I assume it will be an 11:30 or 6:30 since it will be on the SEC Network.

Still listed as TBA/TBD everywhere I can think to look

Maybe somebody smarter?

but I'll keep checking

Humble apologies

You should know tomorrow. Traditionally kickoff times are announced on Monday two weeks before the game unless CBS exercises their 6-day clause, which they've already used this season.

You should know tomorrow. Traditionally kickoff times are announced on Monday two weeks before the game unless CBS exercises their 6-day clause, which they've already used this season.

What are you talking about? CBS always has first choice of the game they air every week and can exercise this option any time they want to wait and see results of the week prior to the broadcast. I believe what you are thinking of is when CBS does a double header. Even if CBS uses that its not going to affect when the Auburn game is on. It will NOT be the CBS game regardless. Tennessee / uat will likely be the CBS game that week unless they go with South Carolina / Missouri.

What are you talking about? CBS always has first choice of the game they air every week and can exercise this option any time they want to wait and see results of the week prior to the broadcast. I believe what you are thinking of is when CBS does a double header. Even if CBS uses that its not going to affect when the Auburn game is on. It will NOT be the CBS game regardless. Tennessee / uat will likely be the CBS game that week unless they go with South Carolina / Missouri.

Actually, CBS only gets to use this option twice a year. Since other networks rely on CBS to take first pick, they can't have the option every week or it would screw over ESPN royally in planning out their schedules.

I also never said that what CBS would broadcasts would affect Auburn that week. Of course it won't and of course CBS won't show AU vs podunk state. However, no game times will be released until CBS makes a choice and the dominoes start to fall. It's simple broadcast logic.

No matter what AU does with TAMU it's hard to think this game would be other than a early game. Should be a great time for the kids.

Bama-UT and USCe-Missouri will be the primary games in the conference. Meanwhile LSU, Auburn and LSU more or less taking the week off with FCS games.

Anybody got inside information on the kickoff time for Florida Atlantic? Making my way down to the loveliest village with my two boys all the way from Pennsylvania. It will be my boys first game experience. I want to make this the very best experience for them. (by the way....their names are Cam and Bo)

Any information you can offer is appreciated! WDE!

So your Cam is what 2-3 years old ? Gotta see Aubie and make certain you go to the raptor center if you're here on Friday

Kickoff time and who carries the Florida Atlantic game will all depend on what we do against Texas A&M.

apparently NOT....:lol:

Auburn by 100 if Jeremy is in

FAU wins if Marshal is in

What if they're both in!?

DTR, what 'cha drinking today/tonight? Just kidding, but you're on a roll today. FUN!!

Archived