Nick Marshall with tendonitis - QB rotation?

Ryan Sanders

a WHOLE quart of i zoneeeeeeee....I shoulda stayed at a holiday inn

:laugh:/> Don't worry, I actually admitted to going to a Manilow concert with my wife. Will never live that one down.

Can't believe you actually brought that up!! Any posts that follow, from the likes of bigbird, golf, aroundforever, et.al. are totally your doing!!

They wouldn't dare. :laugh:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh:/> Don't worry, I actually admitted to going to a Manilow concert with my wife. Will never live that one down.

Can't believe you actually brought that up!! Any posts that follow, from the likes of bigbird, golf, aroundforever, et.al. are totally your doing!!

They wouldn't dare. :laugh:/>

Ban Weegs.

That is all.

Hahaha

Ban Weegs.

That is all.

Hahaha

Bout freaking time. Been waiting....and waiting...... ;D

You forced me to elaborate.... :tease:

Weegs is a card carrying member of the Barry Manilow Fan Club. He has Manilow on his itunes.

WDE Weegs. :big:

You forced me to elaborate.... :tease:/>

Weegs is a card carrying member of the Barry Manilow Fan Club. He has Manilow on his itunes.

WDE Weegs. :big:/>

Weegs is the only person I know that knows what a "Manilow" tastes like. :/

Don't see us throwing much anyways maybe screens to wr and rb's on 3rd and short otherwise we're running it down their throats and killing clock to keep Manziel off field. So Marshall the better option running the zone.read Only way we throw it deep off a penalty that sits up 3rd and long.

:laugh: Don't worry, I actually admitted to going to a Manilow concert with my wife. Will never live that one down.

I'd almost forgotten about that obsession! Thanks for reminding everyone!!! Now, we all need to be sure to ridicule Weegs at least once a day from here on out, just so we don't forget about it... :poke:

You forced me to elaborate.... :tease:

WDE Weegs. :big:

weeegles2_zps74992590.jpg

:D.... sends him shirts

Not trying to be rude, but how would the ex-coach of Jax St. be privy to such guarded information as Nick Marshall's ability to play this weekend, and also be allowed to share that information with his wife, much less on social media????

I see it has already been answered but Crowe most definitely has sources within our ad.

Not trying to be rude, but how would the ex-coach of Jax St. be privy to such guarded information as Nick Marshall's ability to play this weekend, and also be allowed to share that information with his wife, much less on social media????

I see it has already been answered but Crowe most definitely has sources within our ad.

Not disputing that, but it seems odd that he would share this with the media, seeing as how Gus likes to keep injuries as G-14 Classified info. Maybe this is to keep aTm guessing, and Marshall is truly 100%. Either way, I'm looking forward to us getting some redemption from this game last season.

Gus has stated that Marshall will start Saturday so what I think we will see is mostly Marshall with JJ playing a series each half unless Nick gets hurt again.

Tendonitis just doesn't ring true. He landed funny after leaping, and he came up hobbled. That's not how you get tendonitis.

I spoke with someone with direct knowledge today and you are of course correct. I expect to see a decent dose of JJ on Saturday. NM's injury is different and more serious than what has been reported. I would be surprised to see him run much at all. Probably just want aTM to have to plan for it.

Guest jojo1515

Tendonitis just doesn't ring true. He landed funny after leaping, and he came up hobbled. That's not how you get tendonitis.

Turns out you are wrong. Before basically calling our coaches liars, you may want to know what you are talking about. PATELLAR TENDONITIS is caused by tears in the patellar tendon from jumping running or twisting the knee. Can be enough pain to require surgery.

http://www.methodistorthopedics.com/patellar-tendonitis

Archived