A message to Dabo

rocketman37

Hey, Dabo..you were shut down and shut up. it took an Auburn man to end your W streak. Thank you, Jimbo and FSU.

this would sound better if auburn had done it. its been what, twenty years almost since jimbo was at auburn?

Clempson, pulled another Clempson! Dabooo is awfully quiet today after having has #&% shoved down his throat!

this would sound better if auburn had done it. its been what, twenty years almost since jimbo was at auburn?

I think it was a joke in response to his RTR after Clemson beat AU. The Clemson coach should not be saying RTR on National TV after the AU game. Classless and typical! Great to see the beat down in prime time.

I think it was a joke in response to his RTR after Clemson beat AU. The Clemson coach should not be saying RTR on National TV after the AU game. Classless and typical! Great to see the beat down in prime time.

Lets those Clemson fans know that beneath the orange and purple he wears for them, Dabo's wearing crimson and white. Once a bammer always a bammer.

Clemson lost a conference game. But you are really reaching to give Auburn any credit in the loss. The fact is, the ACC has been beating up on the SEC recently, and Clemson in particular. Clemson beat Auburn last year, then beat LSU in their bowl game at the end of last season, then beat UGA this year (before UGA was crippled by injuries). If you want to talk smack against Clemson, you need to back it up on the field. The SEC has not accomplished that lately. And frankly, if Auburn were to end up playing Clemson in a bowl this year, it would sure scare me.

Can anyone post a link to those comments? I have a friend that can't understand why I hate Dabo.

This one?

"It's only fitting that an Alabama grad would be in charge of a the team that ended the winning streak."

If he were an Auburn guy, and his team beat Bama and he said the same thing except in regards to Auburn, people on this board would be loving him

If he were an Auburn guy, and his team beat Bama and he said the same thing except in regards to Auburn, people on this board would be loving him

But he's not. He is a Bammer and he beat us and we hate him......hypocritical yes but ok because it's about bammer

Just a supposition and opinion, but several of my bammer coworkers have mentioned that if cns were to leave that ds would be a candidate with his bammer background and his "winning" ways.

Ole LSUfreek, always good for a laugh.

I seriously thought this might be Clemson's year....that they might not pull a Clemson. Oh well. Show's how silly I am.

I wouldn't call this one "clempsoning". Usually they pull that in a game against a team they should beat handily, I.e. they choke.

This was a good old fashioned outclassed butt whooping by a better team.

I still believe they have at least one true chance to "clempson" this season.

When I first read his comments I thought he was trying be funny, then I realized what his background is. To get beat that bad on his home field and come out with a statement like he did , that can only come from his inborn bammer arrogance. I don't think he knows any better. What a jerk!!!

I really cannot stand this man.

http://sports.yahoo....946--ncaaf.html

Swinney said Tuesday after watching film of the 51-14 trouncing, he believes if the teams played 10 times, ''We'd probably win five, they'd probably win five.''

Saw this yesterday. This is what is sounds like when you pass delusion and keep going.

Just a supposition and opinion, but several of my bammer coworkers have mentioned that if cns were to leave that ds would be a candidate with his bammer background and his "winning" ways.

Wasn't he disassociated with the program for his role in the Albert Means scandal?

I know one thing....as a man who grew up near Clemson and a part of the experience....I AM SO GLAD I CHOSE AUBURN! He has turned my wife and myself against them. Coach Ford, a player for Bear, hardly ever mentioned Alabama at all, unless it was from a direct question about his playing days. Dabo is a jerk.

Archived