Jessie Palmer just has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to AU

mattd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While he is talking. We are getting better .He said the same about ATM .. keep talking Palmer. We are doing work . Auburn had an off night. Arkansas will not be looking forward to next week.

Maybe he was on one of those Florida teams Auburn upset, and he is still bitter.

He's just being a buster, it's what he is paid to do.

Maybe he was on one of those Florida teams Auburn upset, and he is still bitter.

Palmer's Florida teams were 5-0 against Auburn from 1997 to 2000. The only significant action he saw was when he started as a freshman in 1997 due to starter Doug Johnson's suspension. With the game tied at 10 Palmer threw his 2nd interception of the day & the ole ball coach brought in 3rd string Noah Brindise. He ended up leading the Gators to a 24-10 victory.

Can't get whatever the video is; what did he say?

He said bama has some tough games before playing mizzou in sec championship game. With only Lsu giving bama problems, not so much miss st and AU

He said bama has some tough games before playing mizzou in sec championship game. With only Lsu giving bama problems, not so much miss st and AU

Let's prove the hater wrong!

Yes, that was it. Sorry I did not answer this last night. He just came across as a dismissive pompous ass. Given the issues in the East another story line could be just how good is UM ? To me Gus is a hard guy to hate and Auburn is another great story in CFB this year unless you are a hater. Loosen the tie Jessie and get the blood flow back to your noggin.

War Eagle !

Yes, that was it. Sorry I did not answer this last night. He just came across as a dismissive pompous ass. Given the issues in the East another story line could be just how good is UM ? To me Gus is a hard guy to hate and Auburn is another great story in CFB this year unless you are a hater. Loosen the tie Jessie and get the blood flow back to your noggin.

War Eagle !

Yeah, Jessie is one of those guys that I'd like to buy for what I think he's worth and sell for what he thinks he's worth. I'm talking immediate retirement.

Archived