Jessie Palmer just has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to AU

mattd

During Clemson vs FSU halftime going over AU's win, all he can say is: TAM's defense is the wort in the SEC. Can't cover can't tackle, basically our W is nothing special

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's not any good D's in the SEC really. Palmer should just give credit where credit is due. We had the better offense period and made a D stand when the game was on the line.

Well we've all know it but give us a little credit

Palmer equals a washed up has been who couldnt make it on the business end of the game and is falling back on his looks to appeal to the ladies who have no clue of the game!

His comments about Bama have a direct route to the SEC Championship made me want to throw something at the TV. Direct route alright, right through Auburn and I do believe! I Believe! I Believe WE WILL WIN!

Palmer equals a washed up has been who couldnt make it on the business end of the game and is falling back on his looks to appeal to the ladies who have no clue of the game!

What ladies are you talking about? He's a big-eared goober. Most real women DO NOT find him attractive at all due to his weird ears and because he thinks he's all that and then some. He wears more hair gel and makeup than I do. Such a huge turn off.

And BTW... plenty of ladies know a great deal about the game.

His comments about Bama have a direct route to the SEC Championship made me want to throw something at the TV. Direct route alright, right through Auburn and I do believe! I Believe! I Believe WE WILL WIN!

Me too. You should post his words on his twitter account when we do....lol

Palmer=awful Pollack=awful

Palmer+Pollack=atrocious

exactly. And for two people that actually played the game, they are incredibly clueless on a lot of aspects of the game. In fact, I have plenty of female friends that know the game better than they do. It's really sad who they give a platform to, to discuss these things.

I get the hate on Palmer, but I think Pollack does a pretty nice job. He's focused on different stuff than most people. Provides more commentary on defense and line play in one week than most commentators (for ESPN, FS1 or anywhere else) do in a full season. I don't mind him.

Jesse is just a poor man's Dilfer or Herbstreit. Less informed than the one. Less appealing than the other. ABC/ESPN (and thus the Mouse) have invested a lot of time in him though. He's not going anywhere.

I get the hate on Palmer, but I think Pollack does a pretty nice job. He's focused on different stuff than most people. Provides more commentary on defense and line play in one week than most commentators (for ESPN, FS1 or anywhere else) do in a full season. I don't mind him.

Jesse is just a poor man's Dilfer or Herbstreit. Less informed than the one. Less appealing than the other. ABC/ESPN (and thus the Mouse) have invested a lot of time in him though. He's not going anywhere.

Jesse Palmer is....... A peacock!!! and nauseating to listen to and has a bad hair day every day. What a nerd. He needs to go back to Canada.

I certainly understand how someone can think bama will beat us given our the holes in our team, but it is not a given fact. Take a hike Jessie !

War Eagle !

Archived