Jessie Palmer just has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to AU

mattd

I get the hate on Palmer, but I think Pollack does a pretty nice job. He's focused on different stuff than most people. Provides more commentary on defense and line play in one week than most commentators (for ESPN, FS1 or anywhere else) do in a full season. I don't mind him.

Jesse is just a poor man's Dilfer or Herbstreit. Less informed than the one. Less appealing than the other. ABC/ESPN (and thus the Mouse) have invested a lot of time in him though. He's not going anywhere.

I'm not a fan of either but don't mind telling you I really cannot stand them when they are together. Otherwise, I just tune them out. When they do a broadcast together, it just seems that any minute they're going to start swapping spit.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I recall correctly, Palmer's 1st college start ever was against AU. UF won but he had no TD's, 2 Int's and was pulled for Noah Brandise. He probably still has bad dreams and wets the bed if he thinks of Auburn too long.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesse is the worst! I would think he went to UAT by the way he hates AU. If he is on I turn the channel or mute him.

I believe he went to Florida, and played for Spurrier.

• 3 weeks later...

Jesse is the worst! I would think he went to UAT by the way he hates AU. If he is on I turn the channel or mute him.

I believe he went to Florida, and played for Spurrier.

He is a Canadian snowbird who flew to Florida. He is from Ottawa. Would make a great CFL announcer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived