Early Bowl Projections from ESPN

BigSammyK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How great would it be for us to beat bammer....fsu to lose to fl....the ducks fall to stanford and some how meeeechigan upset tosu

A matchup against Michigan State would be intriguing simply because, AU has never played them, and they have a very, very stout defense. Arguably one of the best in the nation.

I bet a lot of their fans are wondering 'what could've been' had they not slipped up against Notre Dame earlier in the season.

How great would it be for us to beat bammer....fsu to lose to fl....the ducks fall to stanford and some how meeeechigan upset tosu

It looks as if Ohio State might draw Michigan State in the championship game as well. There is still some competition left for TOSU.

A matchup against Michigan State would be intriguing simply because, AU has never played them, and they have a very, very stout defense. Arguably one of the best in the nation.

I bet a lot of their fans are wondering 'what could've been' had they not slipped up against Notre Dame earlier in the season.

Side note I hope Michigan State beats Ohio State like a drum in the BIG10 championship as long as it dosent affect our placement in the BSC should we win out.

Memo:

Florida is mediocre at best and will get destroyed by FSU.

Michigan has no chance against tOSU.

And over at CBSsports, Jerry Palm, "BCS Expert," still has us as the #7 SEC team going to the Music City Bowl. He hasn't changed that in at least a month. I wonder how much they pay him for his "expert" opinions?

Wrong. Auburn has played Michigan State ONE time, way back on January 1, 1938 in the Orange bowl. Auburn won 6-0

Wrong. Auburn has played Michigan State ONE time, way back on January 1, 1938 in the Orange bowl. Auburn won 6-0

WarEagle!!! I tells ya!! That's Jim Dandy there!

My tickets were on the 35 yard line, row 27-- how about you? ;)

Yep,it was Golf's 25th class reunion.

Memo:

I'm pretty sure I'm aware of this...I'm only stating the teams left on their regular season schedule that could have any chance of beating them even if its slim....I would just love to see 5 or 6 1 loss teams and have complete chaos

Memo:

I'm pretty sure I'm aware of this...I'm only stating the teams left on their regular season schedule that could have any chance of beating them even if its slim....I would just love to see 5 or 6 1 loss teams and have complete chaos

I prefer to see FSU and Oregon in the championship. Although, I would love for AU to be there, if there were 5 to 6 one loss teams the very partisan polls will take UAT (regardless of our victory over them). If UAT has a second loss (i.e. LSU) I would be happy to jump in the battle of one loss teams.

I would love to beat Clemson in a bowl game, but I probably wouldn't want to go to the bowl game if it was against them. Does anyone else remember them chanting "F*** You Auburn" after we lost in ATL? I do. It left a bad taste in my mouth. They could never play football again for all I care.

Michigan State whips tOSU in the Big 10 championship game.

Yep,it was Golf's 25th class reunion.

only 25th?? I would have guessed higher...

Memo:

I prefer to see FSU and Oregon in the championship. Although, I would love for AU to be there, if there were 5 to 6 one loss teams the very partisan polls will take UAT (regardless of our victory over them). If UAT has a second loss (i.e. LSU) I would be happy to jump in the battle of one loss teams.

There is zero factual basis for this. A one loss UAT would not be picked over a one loss AU SEC Champ.

I would love to beat Clemson in a bowl game, but I probably wouldn't want to go to the bowl game if it was against them. Does anyone else remember them chanting "F*** You Auburn" after we lost in ATL? I do. It left a bad taste in my mouth. They could never play football again for all I care.

Yes. Very low class, crude and trashy, but not surprising.

I have to disagree. If Auburn beats Bama, that will be their last game of the year. They will have no chance to recover in the minds of pollsters. Please remove the tin foil hat. The REC does not control college football, the Trilateral Commission is not installing a one-world government, and there are no black helicopters circling your house.

Yes. Very low class, crude and trashy, but not surprising.

Yep I was there too....not to mention them starting fights on every corner outside the stadium. ...all you smelled was vodka and B.O

Archived