Florida Recruits

wareagle13

Quincy Wilson - Auburn is recruiting him as a cornerback. I'm not sure if Auburn will take 3rd CB in this class but we might take him as a safety.

Not necessarily a 3rd CB. Roberts is a take at CB or S depending on if the other secondary player that comes in is a CB or S.

The only two that would be a possibility IMO are RUdolph and Wilson and I know little about the Wilson situation. I would think Rudolph OVing is a huge plus.

Muschamp didn't help himself with his jack a$$ post game comments after getting bent over by Vandy. I thought he'd be safe no matter what, but I have a feeling that a few donors who heard him may be giving Foley some hell now.

All depends on who UF would hire to replace Boomer. It's "wait and see" for all UF recruits at this time.

This. First, after talking to a few people at UF, they think Foley gives him another year. Also, the thought seems to be that if a coach is fired, it automatically means the commits are low-hanging fruit that can be plucked by the first bidder. All it really means is that MAY be back on the market, and we, like every other D-1 school, can recruit them harder. If we haven't had a previous relationship with the kid, it means little in terms of our chances to get them.

I would also love for us to Khairi Clark. But I have no idea if there would be any mutual interest there...

Nah, Miami will likely pose the biggest threat.

All depends on who UF would hire to replace Boomer. It's "wait and see" for all UF recruits at this time.

This. First, after talking to a few people at UF, they think Foley gives him another year. Also, the thought seems to be that if a coach is fired, it automatically means the commits are low-hanging fruit that can be plucked by the first bidder. All it really means is that MAY be back on the market, and we, like every other D-1 school, can recruit them harder. If we haven't had a previous relationship with the kid, it means little in terms of our chances to get them.

That makes sense but looking back at our class last year, I think its fair to assume, UF would probably lose a couple if they had a coaching change. Its obvious that a kid isn't going to change his commitment just for the sake of changing it but the uncertainty definitely lends itself to them being more open to looking around and listening to other offers.

What did Muschamp say after the Vandy game that would piss some people off?

Said that the poster known as "Tiger" on AUF has issues. He should be fired immediately, made me real mad!! Seriously though, I still haven't heard yet either.

Muschamp didn't help himself with his jack a$$ post game comments after getting bent over by Vandy. I thought he'd be safe no matter what, but I have a feeling that a few donors who heard him may be giving Foley some hell now.

I thought his comments were more tailored to the fans/students that were yelling. Either way, reveals a lot about his character when dealing with adversity. I still think he has one more year. If he can't get an O going, he'll be going.

What did Muschamp say after the Vandy game that would piss some people off?

Said that the poster known as "Tiger" on AUF has issues. He should be fired immediately, made me real mad!! Seriously though, I still haven't heard yet either.

Lol he probably found out that I'm the owner of firemuschamp.com

I think Muschamp gets another year. However, wouldn't surprise me if Foley fired him after national signing day since he hasn't commented or given WM a vote of confidence. I'm guessing Foley is trying to figure out who might be available after the season is over.

Archived