2014 5* WR Malachi Dupre (LSU signee)

EagleDamnWar

I doubt DW's decision will affect Malachi at all since DW is planning on a one and done D1 college career. Cam Cameron has already proven he can use multiple WRs in his offense.

EDW - what's the order of schools behind LSU? Will Auburn get an official visit?

We haven't been mentioned in his top group.. LSU, FSU, Bama (of course...), and UCLA. Others are Clemson and Ole Miss. BUT, he hasnt planned any official visits yet. Auburn has been in contact with him throughout the season.

I doubt DW's decision will affect Malachi at all since DW is planning on a one and done D1 college career. Cam Cameron has already proven he can use multiple WRs in his offense.

They already have 3 WR committed and are a lock for another named Speedy Noil. IF they get Williams that makes 5 WR commits... I think it plays a major role if Williams commits. Also, I wouldnt just randomly make a thread on this guy if there wasn't some new info out there by AU recruiting sites.

They already have 3 WR committed and are a lock for another named Speedy Noil. IF they get Williams that makes 5 WR commits... I think it plays a major role if Williams commits. Also, I wouldnt just randomly make a thread on this guy if there wasn't some new info out there by AU recruiting sites.

I agree with A4E. Also Dupre is closer to an LSU lock than Noll IMO.

You would think DW would see US as a better fit; knowing who our QB is potentially going to be. Does annyone have any idea who is behind Mett? I haven't seen him...

Freshman Anthony Jennings. They also have Hayden Rettig (fr), Stephen Rivers, (soph) and Rob Bolden. Also, they have a QB commit in Brandon Harris who we loved.

You would think DW would see US as a better fit; knowing who our QB is potentially going to be. Does annyone have any idea who is behind Mett? I haven't seen him...

Of course he sees us as a better fit, anyone in his situation would. He doesn't care about fit. He wants to go to LSU and that's that. If LSU offers he's gone and that has been the case from the get-go.

Malachi Dupree has good size but I was a bit surprised that his 40 speed does not look that great. Obviously, he must have great catching skills and great rout running skills. I think of Coates and his 4.31 speed verses these 5 star guys with 4.55 type of speed. Just a thought. I would of course love to get Malachi. Thanks for posting the thread.

Of course he sees us as a better fit, anyone in his situation would. He doesn't care about fit. He wants to go to LSU and that's that. If LSU offers he's gone and that has been the case from the get-go.

LSU made their offer firm 2 weeks ago. He has not flipped yet although my guess is he will.

LSU made their offer firm 2 weeks ago. He has not flipped yet although my guess is he will.

what do you think he is waiting for?

I don't think it's 100% he flips althoiugh my guess is he will. The staff will not let him go without a fight.

My guess is he's waiting for an opportunity to make a big deal out of it.

Archived